Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
A cheap log splitter - If I was still doing logging I would have bought a electric/ hydrolic one - this is just to split the larger logs that was delivered the other day and there is quite a few of them

I did wonder what the arms were for - when a oak log splits it doesn't half go - the arm stop it going too far. That is a 8 ton jack.

413363661.jpg

Soldato
Any reason you've gone for that rather single use device than an appropriately hefty axe or splitting maul? Admittedly the latter is limited in its use, but at least you can carry it if you go off camping!

Soldato
Any reason you've gone for that rather single use device than an appropriately hefty axe or splitting maul? Admittedly the latter is limited in its use, but at least you can carry it if you go off camping!

Old age and not being as strong as I was - age is really a big handycap as you will probably find out in the future - I gave up camping 40 years ago. - I have axes - splitting mauls -splitting grenades -wedges and sledge hammers but all require a lot of physical effort which unfortunately I don't have a lot of :rolleyes: The joys of getting old.

Caporegime
Old age and not being as strong as I was - age is really a big handycap as you will probably find out in the future - I gave up camping 40 years ago. - I have axes - splitting mauls -splitting grenades -wedges and sledge hammers but all require a lot of physical effort which unfortunately I don't have a lot of :rolleyes: The joys of getting old.

And that's you're mistake. Use the young! Get your children heck even theirs to do it for you! My dad used me as a source of slave labour for years! I now have appreciation for the fact it stopped me turning in to a lardo.

Soldato
And that's you're mistake. Use the young! Get your children heck even theirs to do it for you! My dad used me as a source of slave labour for years! I now have appreciation for the fact it stopped me turning in to a lardo.

One major problem - we do not have children or any close family - if it wasn't for my younger brother our blood line would have come to an end.

Soldato
Roger that. I've always wanted one of these beasties...but hard to justify where I live!

https://youtu.be/efReah9Jefo?t=208

Caporegime

an axe is pretty single use to most people tbf :p

also i suppose most people dont want to be swinging an axe/the ms can do it too

Soldato
One major problem - we do not have children or any close family - if it wasn't for my younger brother our blood line would have come to an end.
No problem. Trust me your address and ill send mine up.

They are 3 and 2 though so payment in fruitshoots and ice cream is sufficient.

Caporegime
Well this arrived this morning, missus decided to buy me an extra early bday present.

8VLeI0.jpg

x5Z4h0.jpg

Just charging the batteries up, even though the place I got it from said it was ready to fly out of the box ie batteries charged etc.

Back
Top Bottom