Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
That is the larger Karlby! 246cm one. I need to make up a smaller desk around the corner for my wife (I don't "need" to, but thought I would make her a tiny space in my cave) so need to work out how to fit that in, too.

Put the 34" in last night.

Ordered my wall mounts for the screens and waiting on the speaker wall mounts to arrive. When it's all in properly, I'll sort all the messy cables out. Oh, and get a proper chair :D

That is a sexy monitor :D

Soldato
futjpw.jpg

Dual 6+2 pin pcie cable for psu.

Associate
That is the larger Karlby! 246cm one. I need to make up a smaller desk around the corner for my wife (I don't "need" to, but thought I would make her a tiny space in my cave) so need to work out how to fit that in, too.

Put the 34" in last night.

Ordered my wall mounts for the screens and waiting on the speaker wall mounts to arrive. When it's all in properly, I'll sort all the messy cables out. Oh, and get a proper chair :D

Oh yeah looks bigger in that photo.
Im on the right, got a slightly larger gap for my legs because im a giant, got my pc down the right, 34" acer x34a as my main monitor and a 24" iiyama in portrait as my second monitor.
Need to sort out getting the mrs pc running soon, tempted to get her a NUC and Vesa mount it to a monitor

Soldato
No I got the 2l diesel, its very quiet just has the standard diesel engine sound to it.

Ah mines a petrol Turbo and it burbles and has quiet a bit of exhaust noise especially up the revs and on over-run. I'm impressed how much better the GTC drives compared to the 5 door it's very planted and corners really well.. I'm very happy with mine... The mobile app for the car is interesting you can control parts of the car check tyre pressures, oil life, consumption and set routes etc..

Soldato
@antijoke Yeah, the dual ports was one of the main factors. Means I can have one cable going straight into a network switch for the TV, blu-ray player, console and Rapberry Pi and the other going along the skirting board towards the settee (other side of the room) for the laptop.

Soldato
HZq0ECE.jpg

One of the 27s arrived. I've been trying to sort out the LEDs behind them. Why are all the kits so crap? I've done *some* cable management (not in the pic, clearly) but since I'm mounting these on the wall soon, I'll hang back as I'll probably need to change it all. Hopefully my speaker mounts arrive today or tomorrow so I can collect them and get those up.

It makes the desk look small, but it's a serious amount of monitor already ha :D

Soldato
Ah mines a petrol Turbo and it burbles and has quiet a bit of exhaust noise especially up the revs and on over-run. I'm impressed how much better the GTC drives compared to the 5 door it's very planted and corners really well.. I'm very happy with mine... The mobile app for the car is interesting you can control parts of the car check tyre pressures, oil life, consumption and set routes etc..

As I said my comparison to the GTC is an Audi TT so for me it was a worse comparison but as you say it still feels very stable and handles reasonably. I haven't tried the companion app yet, im not sure it will work as I don't have the full infotainment system only the basic radio.

Back
Top Bottom