Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
iPad Pro 12.9 256gb to go alongside my MacBook Pro. I’m now seriously considering swapping my android phone for an iPhone as well :o

I have the 10.5 - it was worth it for the screen alone - and I thought the 12.9 was a little bit too big for something that's used as a tablet a lot of the time.

Man of Honour
My son has the 12" pro and absolutely loves it. It's amazing for watching video/TV. My daughter has the 10" Pro as she has to take it to school every day. I definitely think that if you need to carry it anywhere then the 10" is the better device. But for media consumption at home the 12 is better (but I guess that begs the question of why not just turn on the TV).

However the 12" makes a reasonably portable useful second screen for a macbook (I am assuming that can be done similar to Android devices?)

Soldato
hmCZY1C.jpg

Mirra arrived, but it has some damage to the seat back so they're sending a replacement. So much nicer than the old dining chair I've been on. My back is already thanking me.
I got some office skate wheels for it, too. They're very smooth on my tiled floor over the standard wheels.
bQJyQyt.jpg

Now my Logitech K750 has stopped working properly. The input lag is unbearable. I can't deal with that. Then it just doesn't work. Need to contact logitech. Luckily Ive got another keyboard coming, though wired. Will see what it's like.

Soldato
Thanks dude. Getting there, just got to sort out all the cables. I have some trunking arriving Monday, and need to extend some cables or work out how best to arrange them.

Make sure you defecate on your floor though. It adds to the ambiance of the place.

Caporegime
Your 3 year old is a thief? Fire the painters, hire some security guards.

BTW, did you fasten the desk to anything or is it just gravity based on the drawers? I have a similar set up here and went for fasteners but the rubber pads supplied were damn sticky so may have been enough.

Caporegime
Thanks dude. Getting there, just got to sort out all the cables. I have some trunking arriving Monday, and need to extend some cables or work out how best to arrange them.

Make sure you defecate on your floor though. It adds to the ambiance of the place.
My cats sometimes do that for me so it's already covered, but thanks for the pro tip! :D

Soldato
hmCZY1C.jpg

Mirra arrived, but it has some damage to the seat back so they're sending a replacement. So much nicer than the old dining chair I've been on. My back is already thanking me.
I got some office skate wheels for it, too. They're very smooth on my tiled floor over the standard wheels.
bQJyQyt.jpg

Now my Logitech K750 has stopped working properly. The input lag is unbearable. I can't deal with that. Then it just doesn't work. Need to contact logitech. Luckily Ive got another keyboard coming, though wired. Will see what it's like.

Sweet setup - But the gaps between the monitors would be drive me mad :p

Man of Honour
Ha ha I need to spend some time adjusting them on the wall mounts, it's a 2 man job though as the weight when you're adjusting is really hard to manage. I've tried alone and it's impossible!
Just tell your little one that you're trying to steal them, I'm sure they'll be more than happy to lend a hand :D

Back
Top Bottom