Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Just took delivery of these bad boys.

bose.JPG

Soldato
Got a event this weekend, so got these ID patches made for me so people can call me out when needed, P90 is my callsign due to my P90, want to replace them with IR versions one day. :p

One on my helmet and the second one will be on my back. :cool:

These guys who did them are pretty good, so going to order up some more custom jobs! :)

IMG_20170921_152723.jpg

Associate
Got a event this weekend, so got these ID patches made for me so people can call me out when needed, P90 is my callsign due to my P90, want to replace them with IR versions one day. :p

One on my helmet and the second one will be on my back. :cool:

These guys who did them are pretty good, so going to order up some more custom jobs! :)

IMG_20170921_152723.jpg

Been many many years since I played, but when I did I also had the P90. So good for airsoft due to the mag size and wind only once requirement. Plus, if you have the silencer you can replace you barrel with an AK47's and it "just" fits to the end of the silencer. The accuracy and range was excellent once I did that.

Really should go again, though I know my gear sitting in a garage for about 8 years won't have done it any favours :(

Soldato
Been many many years since I played, but when I did I also had the P90. So good for airsoft due to the mag size and wind only once requirement. Plus, if you have the silencer you can replace you barrel with an AK47's and it "just" fits to the end of the silencer. The accuracy and range was excellent once I did that.

Really should go again, though I know my gear sitting in a garage for about 8 years won't have done it any favours :(

Bloody hell, 8 years is a long time, I bet it all works if you try it, maybe not the battery, but it might if you can charge it. Why did you ever stop?

My local site is CQB, so P90 is prefect for it, awesome for corners where I can provide a small profile.

Want to get a TM AA-12 shotgun one day, 3 barrels firing at once, full auto with a 2000-5000 round magazine. :D

Back
Top Bottom