Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Man of Honour
If that happens, then as long as it happens before January 9th then I’m ok as they’ll refund the difference :p

You guys are brutal. I’m proper chuffed with it, it’s so comfy and it’s a colour I’d normally dismiss, and did when I saw it online, but in person it’s really nice and will brighten up the living room.

Bugger off the lot of you :p

I also bought a Panasonic TX55EZ952B OLED as well, although no pic of that until delivery, does that make things any better?

Associate
If that happens, then as long as it happens before January 9th then I’m ok as they’ll refund the difference :p

You guys are brutal. I’m proper chuffed with it, it’s so comfy and it’s a colour I’d normally dismiss, and did when I saw it online, but in person it’s really nice and will brighten up the living room.

Bugger off the lot of you :p

I also bought a Panasonic TX55EZ952B OLED as well, although no pic of that until delivery, does that make things any better?

Ignore the haters, they are just jealous. I too have a DFS corner sofa in tan leather.

Man of Honour
The foot stool/puffet in the middle makes it look much bigger

Without it, it looks like:

kLR5962.png

But the foot stool has a lot of storage and also means our son can chill out in the middle with his legs out as well, so I got that. But I got the foot stool for nothing virtually after the discount I got and the freebies they threw in

Caporegime
The foot stool/puffet in the middle makes it look much bigger

Without it, it looks like:

kLR5962.png

But the foot stool has a lot of storage and also means our son can chill out in the middle with his legs out as well, so I got that. But I got the foot stool for nothing virtually after the discount I got and the freebies they threw in

Nope, the damage is done mate, you're past the point of no return. You shall henceforth forever be known as "Steedie, of crap couch taste". Sorry mate, them's the rules :(

Soldato
An almost corner sofa, not sure what rating on the chav-o-meter, lets see.

Wait a sec it's coming......

beep beep beep ----- 7 out of 10 -----

Could be worse I guess. I have full corner sofa, but in my defence it came with the house purchase, it will be replaced at some point. :D

Soldato
anyone else think it looks like some kind of sad animal? Especialy with that poof thing that makes it seem as tho it has a beak.

Please see my below artistic impression of said sofanimal for refrence

5eiJVW9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom