Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Man of Honour
Is the HDMI switchbox any good @Housey? Does it extract the audio from HDMI and output to optical and if so, any restrictions?

Works really well actually. Single optical into the Denon then you select the HDMI (1 to 5) for the device you want to use (the output from the HDMI switch is connected into one of my Dell monitors) and it simply pushes that sound channel down the cable into the Denon! So single optical carries sound for all 5 x HDMI devices. Remote control makes it even easier, perfect for what I wanted.

Man of Honour
I have the same Musical fidelity amp :)

I've had it for years and put it up for sale but on here but to no avail which is a shame as I no longer have need for it and as you know it is a cracking little amp even by todays standards for pure HiFi. I have the X-Ray CD too which is connected into my NAIM DAC-V1 then into my NAIM SuperNait 2 in my lounge.

38475283840_ef914fb81b_h.jpg

Caporegime
I've had it for years and put it up for sale but on here but to no avail which is a shame as I no longer have need for it and as you know it is a cracking little amp even by todays standards for pure HiFi. I have the X-Ray CD too which is connected into my NAIM DAC-V1 then into my NAIM SuperNait 2 in my lounge.

I wanted to get that matching CD player but dropped off the idea when I no longer buy CDs these days. I have it’s matching headphone amp too.

I don’t think I’ll sell it, it’s a very nice amp, for its size as well, plug in an amazon echo
Dot for some wireless music by voice control.

Associate
Not quite!, my 1080ti was failing on me and i'm in the middle of doing an RMA and that is taking a while so i bought this one and will sell the replacement whenever it arrives on the mm to make most of the money back.

It's not the card that makes me think this...

It's the volume of parts you order and build! :p

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
Works really well actually. Single optical into the Denon then you select the HDMI (1 to 5) for the device you want to use (the output from the HDMI switch is connected into one of my Dell monitors) and it simply pushes that sound channel down the cable into the Denon! So single optical carries sound for all 5 x HDMI devices. Remote control makes it even easier, perfect for what I wanted.

Exactly what I need. Got a link or model perhaps?

Associate
Ive got over 30 homes computers, all boxed, most mint as well, this is really touching the surface but I simply don't have the space to put them all out unless I have a purpose build, which I may do at some point. You can't really see but I have about 6 x HDD under the retro cabinet as all the kit, especially the Amp, made it bow. They are all dead drives from my NAS's which have failed over the years and are perfect size to slide under the cabinet for support :D

I am loving the retro zone too! Sadly I don’t have space for one at the moment but I have a similar sized collection all boxed up at the moment

Here’s the most recent acquisition -

y8bn3T9.jpg

Almost mint in packaging with all accessories but sadly missing the outer box :(

Back
Top Bottom