Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
I have that case without the window - Love it :D Very easy to install your gear in and very very silent :D If you use SSD instead of HDD, you wouldn't know it was on unless you saw the blue light at the top on.

I'm transferring the stuff from the old one into this case tonight. Im looking forward to it :)

Soldato
Yup that would come in useful for me too. My living room TV is hard wired in the wall to a stupid Bose receiver that only has 3 HDMI ports and I have my PS4, PS3, Mac mini and Wii U in there. Splitter I tried was junk and keeps flickering.

Can you provide a link to where you got the HDMI switch from? Looks exactly what i am after as my current one isn't brilliant. Thanks

I'm sure he posted a link, think it was this one

EDITED - Just realised OCUK sell HDMI splitters, so that might be why the links gone. Google Tendak HDMI Splitter

Soldato
Any reason you went for a Mac Mini over something like the Apple 4k TV?

Support for ANT+ stuff via USB. Aware that it works for some, but I have some of those 4K TV units around and it was just flakey. It was putting me off using the setup, having to spend 10-15 mins to get the damn thing working.

Soldato
Ooh that's interesting to know. I'm just in the process of buying a setup for Zwift and my initial plan was an Apple TV.

Although now i'm doing more reading it seems resistance can't be controlled over IOS so thats a bit of a pain as that was my go to option. Need to do more reading!

Soldato
I'm no expert on this stuff, however I just found BLE stuff not very reliable. Not just that, my HRM and some other bits were ANT+ only.

You may have a better experience than I - I suspect you could do my setup on a lot better budget tbh. I've the Mac Mini, a screen on a pole, and a big fan, plus the Kikr setup.

I just found if I was having to mess about to set stuff up I just didn't use it.

Back
Top Bottom