Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Commissario
A couple of pop's I picked up, and some loot from Salute (the colour change paints look like they'll be awesome for doing my some of my Tzeench models).

saluteetc.jpg

Soldato
Yes, it's just read/speeds ?
This is my point, yet it is probably slower, but I doubt it uses less energy.
The green in physical drives, ran slower, used less power, the red were designed to last constant access, and the blacks designed to spin faster, consume more power and be faster.
In SSD all of this is negated. Its is simply speed. I see they don't have red, as that would make even less sense.

Soldato
It is tremendously practical that’s for sure. First diesel I’ve owned and I’m getting used to the power delivery, but I’m liking the fuel consumption compared to the Hemi powered Jeep it replaced. Just have to hope now I’ve got one that isn’t going to let me down too often!

Caporegime
Great cars but awful shape and terrible, terrible reliability. They have really gone downhill. A friend of mine needed a new rear axle in his after just 7k miles.

Soldato
Great cars but awful shape and terrible, terrible reliability. They have really gone downhill. A friend of mine needed a new rear axle in his after just 7k miles.
Any motor could have issues early doors, I know of an audi s3 that needed a new rear diff after the same miles

Back
Top Bottom