Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
I’ve only quickly tested them for 10 mins but so far I think there excellent.
I was playing wildlands and the sounds of the footsteps sound like real. same as firing shots at people a big difference from what I changed from.
I only have a 5.1HD sound card but looking for a 7.1,
I take it that would make a even better difference?
One thing I didn’t expect was the usb bluetooth dongle for pairing up but that just got plugged in at the back and hidden.

Associate
I’ve only quickly tested them for 10 mins but so far I think there excellent.
I was playing wildlands and the sounds of the footsteps sound like real. same as firing shots at people a big difference from what I changed from.
I only have a 5.1HD sound card but looking for a 7.1,
I take it that would make a even better difference?
One thing I didn’t expect was the usb bluetooth dongle for pairing up but that just got plugged in at the back and hidden.

Your sound won't make a difference will it? I think the headset has the soundcard built in to it.

Associate
I personally don’t think so after looking into it and I mad another thread asking Also, I’m not a soundy, But I do like it to sound right. After playing a bit more with them I really do think they were a good buy. better than the razer kraken pros that Ive had before as well. There is an X sound feature you can turn on in the steel series app if gives it more depth I think. Like is somethings coming up behind you on the left side while gaming it actually feels like it in your headset. feels like Sounds come from the Back of your head and round to the from if you know what I mean.

Back
Top Bottom