Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Buyers remorse on this purchase lol.

CBF 600 2004 £700
It's not bad condition but needs the bit of work on the fairings and a god clean.
cbf1.jpg

cbf2.jpg

cbf3.jpg

Soldato
You're already north m8 ;)

Not north enough mate, what gets you a 2 bed terraced here will get you a 3 bed detached further North. And with the ability to work from home... cya!

DE razor blades to try. Still got to wait for my Futur clone to arrive though, inspired by the shaving thread!

FPzqG2R.jpg

Nice, not tried those Astra blades, although my Personna ones seem to be doing the job at current if they do dull off a little quick. Ensure you post in the shaving thread how you get on.

Soldato
Nice, not tried those Astra blades, although my Personna ones seem to be doing the job at current if they do dull off a little quick. Ensure you post in the shaving thread how you get on.
Will do, very impatient for the razor to turn up!

I can’t use those kind of razors. I end up looking like Freddy Krueger’s had a go at me.
This is what I have yet to find out :D

Soldato
Sister went to Belgium and picked me up some Belgian ales, I didn't really give any targeted directions on what I wanted as I have quite a collection going already. These will keep me busy for a while.

Had the Triple Karmeliet and La Chouffe's before, but not the others. Would certainly recommend these two varieties if you get a chance to try them, my favorite La Chouffe is the Blonde D'ardenne version.

Did a mini taste testing of the Leffe's as these aren't the standard Leffe Blonde/Brune ones you can get here in most supermarkets. Verdict was that the Leffe blonde, the one I started with, was very similar tasting to both the tripel version (not pictured) and the Leffe Royale Whitbread Golding. The Royale Mounthood was my least favorite one. The Leffe Brune (again not pictured) was actually my favorite of all the ones I tried. Saying that I have not tried the Zomerbier one pictured here.

I like Grimberben Tripel/Dubbel, so the Elixir should be an interesting one to try. The Spencer one is actually an American made Trappist ale, which is uncommon as I believe most of the Trappist breweries are in Belgium, with some being dotted elsewhere. There has recently been a new one started up in the UK, which is the first Trappist brewery we've had, Tynt Meadow is it's name and one I want to try at some point. Gregorius is from the Austrian Trappist brewery and is a fairly new addition in the Trappist varieties.

U3PYwIbh.jpg

Soldato
Any good? see a well known tech supplier is doing reasonable priced refurbs.

Finally had a mess with it by doing a quick timelapse. The options will give you great results.

I still have to get out and do a video with it.

RE, the black mark on the side - I have a case on the phone which stops it sitting properly in the holder

Soldato
Uzo1SDP.jpg
Canal view suite, worth every penny!

n3t7j1X.jpg

Not pictured - flights to Venice, Florence, Florence hotel etc.
Expensive month. At least she said yes!

Back
Top Bottom