Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
Cheers Raymond. Thought you'd appreciate it - could have done with your photographic skills though :)

Yes, different bracing. More controlled sound. It's just a beautiful piece of kit and just a joy to play. My LA8 served it's purpose but started getting hard work to play after 15 years of heavy use.

Nice glassed BTW ^ - I keep meaning to get some Ray Ban aviators.

(MODS - Apologies if it's against the rules to post video in here, it's been a while)

All due respect but if I have to explain it to you then you likely wouldn't appreciate my response anyway.

Also, if you must know, I didn't pay £1,900 but so what? Look at some of the higher end Taylors, Martins, Gibsons - it really isn't much for a guitar. As others have said, some on here have spent what I spent on this guitar on just their newly released GFX card. I could sell this tomorrow and get almost all of my money back - I could sell this in 10-20 years time and likely still get my money back, or more.

I promise myself I will not get another guitar until I am proficient enough to play at a reasonable level, the one I really want deep down is a Taylor K24CE, ever since seeing Taylor Swift played in like 10 years ago….I want one just to look at it, which honestly I think that’s 90% of the reason why I want one. (sad I know!)

If I hadn’t gone to Japan last year I could’ve got one, or if I hadn’t bought a bunch of Sony lenses last few months….but again, I must get proficient at my playing first, right now I have to just settled for a GS Mini and a T5…not too shabby.

Re V-Class, I thought Andy Powers would have something to do with it, ever since he took over as the leader designer/head at Taylor he has made improvements on their internals every year, always innovating.

Soldato
_DSC3681.jpg

What a fantastic looking bike, enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom