Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Why have you turned it into a holding pen ?

Surely if the gates are made the same and anybody gets past the first gate, they're going to get past the second too ? Seems like an awful redundancy system
That's the side of the house I don't need access to the front (cars are in other corner).

The back end is a fence rather than a gate (doesn't open).

I just wanted a gate to block off a side used for storage, plus I had spare wood.

Soldato
They’re huge. Interested in your opinion, let’s us know how you get on.
I've got quite slim wrist but am used to big watches. The charging works well as long as air temp is below 90 Fahrenheit at that point it can't charge.
The strap is uncomfortable and it looks a bit toy like in the flesh, had I viewed in a shop it would not of been bought.
Step counter seems to work ok, the run function seems to need to be told when to start and stop, but I don't run so not used it, backlight is only from 4 o'clock on the face and doesn't light it up very well.
Sleep function I have no idea on as I'm sending it back and didn't want to damage it during the night.

Thinking about the new galaxy watch instead as I can see it in a bricks and mortar shop, and will stick to my eco drive until then.

Associate
6ehdoy.jpg

Acquired for free and after clean good as new

Demijohns for blackberry/ elderberry wine

Caporegime
I've got quite slim wrist but am used to big watches. The charging works well as long as air temp is below 90 Fahrenheit at that point it can't charge.
The strap is uncomfortable and it looks a bit toy like in the flesh, had I viewed in a shop it would not of been bought.
Step counter seems to work ok, the run function seems to need to be told when to start and stop, but I don't run so not used it, backlight is only from 4 o'clock on the face and doesn't light it up very well.
Sleep function I have no idea on as I'm sending it back and didn't want to damage it during the night.

Thinking about the new galaxy watch instead as I can see it in a bricks and mortar shop, and will stick to my eco drive until then.

From what I've read it's just a very expensive gimmick :(

Soldato
WHat is it?

French Bulldog? Apparently they can't swim (they sink within a few feet), and can't make baby French Bulldogs without human help. Another Frankenstein breed we've twisted into an unsustainable shape because we find their deformed shape "cute". Seriously, don't leave them near water, they try to swim, but they can't.

Caporegime
French Bulldog? Apparently they can't swim (they sink within a few feet), and can't make baby French Bulldogs without human help. Another Frankenstein breed we've twisted into an unsustainable shape because we find their deformed shape "cute". Seriously, don't leave them near water, they try to swim, but they can't.
This puppy is quite rare in that he was naturally conceived and born.

Soldato
This puppy is quite rare in that he was naturally conceived and born.

Did a dog breeder tell you that? Sorry, I shouldn't be down on your pet, he's a cute little fella, but so many of these extreme breeds have so many health problems, it's really sad.

I just read an article about the craze for teacup dogs, and what they're doing is taking small dog types and breeding the runts together to make them smaller and smaller, but they also multiply all the health issues too. It's like breeding animals to give them short lives full of suffering. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom