Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Mate just bought a BMW 5 series and his birthday is coming up, he's pretty much got everything so had to go for something quirky, ended up buying this for his car:
5D4_5480b-med_res_900x.jpg

Soldato
What is it? Like a screen protector for your car's windscreen? (I did Google it but nothing returned like that).

I'm hoping it's not those as that's quite the opposite of quirky!

Soldato
What is it? Like a screen protector for your car's windscreen? (I did Google it but nothing returned like that).

I'm hoping it's not those as that's quite the opposite of quirky!

It's a screen protector for the infotainment screen in his car, since he's got the newer shape 5 series, it has a touchscreen and he always seems to get it grubby and obviously kids love using touchscreens so they keep messing around with it:D

Soldato
It's a screen protector for the infotainment screen in his car, since he's got the newer shape 5 series, it has a touchscreen and he always seems to get it grubby and obviously kids love using touchscreens so they keep messing around with it:D
That had never crossed my mind! I suppose smashing your car's screen is rather more expensive than a phone's screen...definitely worth protecting.

Soldato
That had never crossed my mind! I suppose smashing your car's screen is rather more expensive than a phone's screen...definitely worth protecting.

Yeah you're probably right, wouldn't like to think how much it would cost to replace a BMW navigation screen:eek:
I would post the link to the place I bought it from, but I'm afraid of getting suspended (basically add dotcom to the watermark)

Soldato

Never knew they did screen protectors for car infotainment systems, will look into getting one for my A5. With the tech. pack, broken screens could be expensive! :eek:

Caporegime
I love this kind of thing. "I've never broken this device in the last 15 odd years I've been using them but there's a protector so I need to protect it" :D

You guys are every marketing department's dream.

Caporegime
Recently sold my SX2 as I wanted to move from Serato to Rekordbox. I tried the DDJ-1000, but it was just too much at over a grand. Pioneer recently released an excellent entry level controller in the DDJ-400. There is rumour there will be another mid level model, so while I wait for that, I bought the DDJ-400. I'm actually really pleased with it. For £250 it's excellent. Has basically the same layout as CDJ's and DJM mixer, plenty of features, nice jogwheels, gteat sound quality and when you consider it comes with a full rekordbox licence, which is worth over £100 on it's own, it becomes a stonking bargain!

1Tf7PYSl.jpg

Man of Honour
Bought a couple of months back, but actually delivered today as it was a pre-order.

A Binge of Goodies

Dn3v9_UXgAA_ZqS.jpg

I was one of the first 500 to pre-order so I also got a certificate signed by Graeme Garden, Tim Brooke-Taylor and Bill Oddie. Nice additional touch.

Back
Top Bottom