Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Man of Honour
Roland V-Combo VR-09B

rolandvr09ba.jpg

Soldato
Thanks guys :)

I want to add some trellis and a climber or two on that right fence line, my neighbor is cool with it (I said I'd keep it lower than the back fence which is 8ft high). I have zero idea how I attach trellis to a close boarded fence as the posts don't go higher, the panels are 8ft wide not 6ft, and nothing atop them to add it to. Not helping is that the fence line dips downwards by about half a foot from the front to the back over a span of about 7.5M.

I'll probably take this question over to the home & garden section at some point, but in the off chance someone here has a clue on where to start I'm all ears. At the moment the best I have is stepping the panels down the garden between the larger fence posts, and then adding a larger trellis panel directly onto the posts so they go above the fence line.

Associate
Thanks guys :)

I want to add some trellis and a climber or two on that right fence line, my neighbor is cool with it (I said I'd keep it lower than the back fence which is 8ft high). I have zero idea how I attach trellis to a close boarded fence as the posts don't go higher, the panels are 8ft wide not 6ft, and nothing atop them to add it to. Not helping is that the fence line dips downwards by about half a foot from the front to the back over a span of about 7.5M.

I'll probably take this question over to the home & garden section at some point, but in the off chance someone here has a clue on where to start I'm all ears. At the moment the best I have is stepping the panels down the garden between the larger fence posts, and then adding a larger trellis panel directly onto the posts so they go above the fence line.

Attach to the horizontal supports using eye bolts, like these: https://www.diy.com/departments/verve-steel-vine-eye-bolts-pack-of-8/314527_BQ.prd

Anything more structural, work off the existing vertical posts. You could on your side add the extra length you need and run a batten or just the climber string across the length of each extension.

Just be cautious of who owns the fence as if you damage it, your neighbor could change their opinion rather swiftly ;)

Soldato
Re-done the garden recently so I guess this counts :)

Before:

PUm4VxVh.jpg

After (sorry did not take the same before/after angles. To the left on the before was simply more grass):

FVO3dAhh.jpg

That looks really really nice :) Good work!

Although, I would want the fence to be a little higher on the right side so those pesky trampoline kids don't bother me :p

Soldato
Yeah in part looking at trellis options to get back a bit of that privacy, but in truth I hardly see them using it anyway. Think I've seen the trampoline in use like twice in a year and a bit.

Is the final part of the jigsaw for me though with respect to the garden.

Soldato
Looks awfully Fancy, I bought an old M audio Oxygen 49 for pennies from eBay last year, recently bought an M Audio SP2 Sustain pedal from the forest, lovely quality.

Only just started using mine since finding a website called multiplayer Piano, and jumping from room to room jazzing up Baby Shark and getting banned xD

How do you buy things from A forest

Man of Honour
Looks awfully Fancy, I bought an old M audio Oxygen 49 for pennies from eBay last year, recently bought an M Audio SP2 Sustain pedal from the forest, lovely quality.

Only just started using mine since finding a website called multiplayer Piano, and jumping from room to room jazzing up Baby Shark and getting banned xD

It gets it's first outing out tonight with it's brother the Roland Juno Gi.
I can't wait for the band to hear it.

Back
Top Bottom