Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
As recommended to me in the Home & Garden forum. Next day delivery from the rain forest in it's prime.

20181026-165735.jpg

How do you buy things from a rainforrest

Soldato
Worth the investment and better than the Bose offering? Was looking at them in JL yesterday and they piqued my interest...

If they any better than the MkII - they will be unreal. The 2's are amazing - even after 12 months they still amaze me with the quality/noise cancelling.

Even the original mdr-1000x reviewed better for sound and nc than bose. Seems like Sony have polished and polished through the revisions.

Caporegime
Worth the investment and better than the Bose offering? Was looking at them in JL yesterday and they piqued my interest...

Bose are more reference sounding and I found them a bit lacking in bass, Sony has more adjustment in app and better noise cancelling. If you do change EQ settings the codec defaults to SBC, if you want to use aptx or LDAC the EQ is disabled. Downside to the Sony is that the mic is a bit muffled and you can't connect more than one BT device so you can't listen to something on your laptop and take a call on your phone as you could on the Bose but that wasn't a priority for me. Both are good, buy whatever feels comfortable and fits your needs best and you'll be happy.

Soldato
It's not always because people don't realise that.

Sometimes it's habit /a quasi meme, sometimes they can't be bothered to check OcUK so just say rainforest every time to avoid wrath, and sometimes they do it to wind up people that shouldn't care either way.

Or because they are invalids, its not hard to say Amazon...

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom