Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
First off, I HAVE played 76 (and still do!) and I can say is thats its great fun. As long as you are strong enough to look past all the people who complain about it and have NOT played it (lol).
Look past the devastatingly horrendous look and playbility of the game from ALL quarters....thats a bit of a stretch. You don't get that much bad news from a few problems.

Soldato
Look past the devastatingly horrendous look and playbility of the game from ALL quarters....thats a bit of a stretch. You don't get that much bad news from a few problems.

You get as much bad news as you look for. Look... You have not even played it so your opinion, like so many more, is irrelevant.

Associate
xbox gamers are hardly the creme de la creme of the gaming community, especially when it comes to thinking games.

not played it either, just being judgmental.

Caporegime
If you have the space 65" is always worth it

I regularly upgrade anyway in 2-3 years this will go in the bedroom and I'll likely get a 65 inch and by then they will be better and cheaper.

Because of the regular upgrades I always opt for value for money rather than increase the budget and keep old tech for longer.

I know majority tend to keep their tv's until they die or are at least 10+ years old.

Soldato
i have extremely similar apart from the top where you insert the pod is round instead of square. its much easier to take them out of the top but i think it i designed to take out the bottom.

cant find a decent holder for the new shape pods tho.

Back
Top Bottom