Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
Is it easy to remove one at the bottom or do you have to take them all out?
Yeah it’s the same shape at the top as it is at the bottom So it’s easy to take them out, just have to try set them up the way you like, I have all my Starbucks ones in one row, rave coffees in the other row then I got a few random packs so just put them in whatever so I get a random one when I want.
i have extremely similar apart from the top where you insert the pod is round instead of square. its much easier to take them out of the top but i think it i designed to take out the bottom.

cant find a decent holder for the new shape pods tho.

This one was only £7.99 from shop4 I was looking for days for a decent one was surprised when it arrived I wasn’t expecting much!

Move that setup elsewhere and hide all that godawful switchgear man! You're not some kind of animal are you? :mad:

I wanted to move it but we have the toaster and kettle at the other side. One plug there is for the hob,the other for the boiler and the other is a double just for the coffee machine.

Last edited:
Soldato
New carpet and wallpaper :) (Think I posted the wallpaper rolls when they arrived, but on the wall now so look better)

Whats-App-Image-2018-12-13-at-5-31-35-PM.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2018-12-13-at-5-31-20-PM.jpg

Also My Lexip mouse that I kickstarted arrived :D

DSC-0007.jpg

Associate
Never been keen on these charger dock things for my xbox before but my little girls minecraft branded controller has a dodgy usb and needed a way of charging.
Only paid £12 for it.
zL98YTw.jpg

Soldato
I quite like the wallpaper. Although I'd want to paint the wood as that is the part letting it down IMO. Carpet pattern may look like an old folks home, but I bet it feels nice.

edit: Forgot. This thread is in GD. "URGH. I bet you have a corner sofa too!" Personally would like to see everyone post their magnolia, IKEA palaces in response when they do this stuff.

Soldato
Cant decide whats worse, the haven caravan wallpaper or the retirement home carpet

I had the same carpet when that exact pattern in my childhood bedroom in the early 90's. It looks hideous but apparently my parents told me it cost an absolute bomb. It was ok i guess as far as quality goes and i off-set the old age pensioner look by painting all the walls in my bedroom white. His mistake is coupling it with wallpaper that's probably worse than the carpet

Soldato
Damn, I know it's GD and that some people have different tastes (or are just jealous the can't afford the same stuff), I know some people will prefer painted MDF to proper wood or prefer cheapo single colour paper but some of the responses have been pretty rude, you'd think I was threatening to redecorate your houses lol.

Like, damn I'm sorry for not being a millennial, I'll buy some Avocados tomorrow and post pictures of them instead >.>

About 15 years ago, I viewed a house that was being sold after the 89 year old owner had died.

They had that sort of decor.
TBH mate you should have bought it, if he had decor from the 2017 collection in his house in 2003 he may have left the DeLorean in the garage xD

Soldato
Damn, I know it's GD and that some people have different tastes (or are just jealous the can't afford the same stuff)
Let's not forget that this is a thread in GD, dedicated to showing other random people what you have spent your money on. It couldn't epitomise a consumerist society more if it tried and it really should be quite a grotesque display, but this isn't a high horse post, I have contributed to it too. Fortunately, it doesn't take itself too seriously and anyone who decides to contribute should be fully aware that they are submitting themselves for ridicule or praise in equal measures. At the end of the day it's your money and if you're happy with your purchase then that's great, if you're over 70.. ;) :p

Soldato
@ubersonic

To be honest, unless some replied have been deleted i didn't think the comments have been very harsh at all. Probably not helped by the fact you keep banging on about it being expensive yet to me that room genuinely doesn't look "expensive". All the elements look like a typical house from the 70's/80's and don't scream luxurious/up market in the slightest.

Back
Top Bottom