Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
Why do you keep banging on about how expensive the carpet and wallpaper is? Some weird defense mechanism! You posted it in a public forum so you should expect opinions not to go your way!

In my opinion it looks horrible and like it was styled in the 1970s :p

fez

fez

Caporegime
This is why I love the internet. Post picture on public forum and tells us how expensive and high end it is then complains when people don't tell him how lovely it is.

Taste is personal and if you like that sort of thing then thats fine. Most people would think it was hideous however :p

Maybe it looks better in person.

Caporegime
Damn I had to look back a page after reading the comments, yikes!

Would you have preferred just a cheapo painted wall and fake laminate wood flooring? :p

I could afford high end so I went high end, I like it, not forcing any of you guys to live in my house.

I think a painted wall, off white colour, would look better than that wallpaper tbh...

Whether or not it is high end isn't really the point, that combo probably isn't going to be to many people's taste regardless.

Soldato
All these posters bullying ubersonic for having poor taste in carpet and wallpaper :(

Is it really bullying? They're pointing out his horrific room, which looks like he's seen expensive (apparently) items and shoved them together with little thought as to how they'd work in the room. As mentioned above, the carpet/wallpaper could easily work in certain rooms but not a small low ceiling loft conversion.

No-one is calling him nasty names or being offensive to him.

Last edited:
Soldato
To be fair, I saw the comments and thought, come on guys that's harsh. Then went back to the photo in question and was looking for the after pics myself. I don't care how "high end" it is, money clearly can't buy taste :D The 2 colours and patterns are fighting each other for starters. That wallpaper could work, but with a bigger more normal shaped room and a more plain carpet.

Soldato
Sorry Raymond I have an opinion to share!

The wallpaper would work with a grey carpet maybe, and a much bigger wall. Not sure about green carpet myself, reminds me ofy mum's house. In the 80s.

I don't mind the paper the more I look at it, I think it's a bad photo and maybe not the best wall for it.

Back
Top Bottom