1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Images of items I have purchased.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zefan, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Phate

Caporegime

Throw in a box of tissues along with a copy of "depression and lonely for dummies" and you would have been set!

2. robfosters

Caporegime

Once in a supermarket my shopping consisted of 4 cans of supermarket lager, a cottage pie for one and copies of Airfix model world magazine and PC Gamer. The checkout girl could not have looked more pitiful if she tried. I felt sure she was going to hand me the Samaritans card with my receipt.

3. NoobCannon

Mobster

espically when you took a picture of it and posted it on the internet

4. Worthy

Underboss

Are these inspired by your "I suck at BFV because I'm old" comments in the BF thread? I do the same, throw money at kit to even the odds. :D

5. Housey

Man of Honour

All I have in the fight is the ability to outspend 99.9% of the people I play against. :D

I am still rubbish and I have to be honest, the quality of the colours and images on this screen utterly suck compared to my 2 x Dell U2711. I forgot just how good they are, this new screen side by side shows it. Yes it's epic for games, but for colour work not a patch.

6. crinkleshoes

Capodecina

Same monitor I have... instant increase in KDR :)

7. G-MAN2004

Caporegime

What are the cans?

8. Firestar_3x

Caporegime

You can't outspend age, i've had a good go over the years but you will never beat a 12 yearold with the reflexes of a cat, even if he is playing the game on a cardboard box.

Impressed with my Dell S2716DG for gaming, calibrated it looks close to the Dell u3415w sat next to it.

9. Phate

Caporegime

I spent god knows how many hours on CS and CS Source, considering how much time I put into it..I never really got any good. Didn't stop me enjoying it though :D

Did have the odd killstreak...which I would promptly screenshot with pride. But otherwise I was always at the bottom of the pile with the noobs :D

10. Marvt74

Capodecina

Wolf Warning Double Brew Lager

Never tried it before but was 60p a can in Home Bargains!

11. Housey

Man of Honour

I still have fun, even if it's mainly me looking over a brow, seeing a bright light in the distance and BANG, dead.

BF2 was my sweet spot, I got good at that, won a few rounds too. These days I sit at the bottom of most of the lists, but that is because all I have is a cap gun as I don't play much....until now. Watch out, I am going to smash you all with my 165hurtzzzz and 2080TI.

If I don't I will simply buy more 2080TI's because more power is always the fix.

12. GothicGhost

Wise Guy

Bought new hop up and bucking as I damaged while resembling the gun :(
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also got an extended outer barrel.

13. Craig1981

Capodecina

[​IMG]

Picked up some bargains in the post Christmas sale :)

14. bushmins

Mobster

I think standing there in the shop and taking a photo of what you were buying is worse. Did you covertly do it, pretending you were looking at your phone?

15. Marvt74

Capodecina

So covertly they didn’t know I was in the queue at all!

16. smeaney

Wise Guy

[​IMG]

Cambridge CXC CD Transport. Really enjoying it. Already made my way through thr LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring and mid-way through Interstellar scores. Sounds so clean, which is odd as the same CD ripped on my PC should be the same. I still think it is just the lack of a PC humm and no other distractions that help. Just put on a CD and relax.

17. Greg0986

Wise Guy

i9 9900k
    Gigabyte Aorus Master
    Gigabyte Aorus RGB RAM
    GTX 1080ti

[​IMG]

18. ubersonic

Capodecina

I mentioned the fact it was expensive/high end stuff to the troll who claimed it was budget caravan decor, that's not really bragging.

-----------------

Got a new desk, it's an IKEA ALEX/LINNMON Table, which is basically two of their ALEX drawers with some pads on top and a LINNMON tabletop spread over them. They do also include a centre leg (it's designed as a two person desk) but it's not structurally important.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Before anyone points out the mess of cables, I normally use a triple monitor arm with cable management however I didn't have time to unpack that and set it up tonight.

19. hughtrimble

Mobster

Nice screens.

Do the waistcoats pair well with the short sleeve shirts?

20. dowie

Caporegime

Yikes... not quite satisfied with the criticism of the carpet/wallpaper combo - you picked a desk that really matches the rest of the room :D