Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
I've criticised some of the spending on here but I think it's getting to the point of almost attacking now. Would I ever buy what he has even if I had the money? No. Do I judge him for buying it and think its all a scam? Yes. Should I actually tell the guy over and over and over again what I think? Probably not as much as has happened at this point.

Then again, if we can't randomly attack simple purchasing decisions, we wouldn't have had the beauty of the corner sofa era.

Caporegime
Phase change I couldn't do - far too noisy. I like my PCs as silent as possible. Plus phase change still has risk of condensation.

I'm going to look at the process of de-lidding the CPU, as I know how much that helps.

I wanted to change the case... but there's nothing around I know of that can hold as many fat radiators as the Caselabs.

I did think about an 8pack build, custom though as all of the 8pack logos everywhere are not for me.

I'm not even going hard tubing this time.
Perhaps I’m not into computers as much as I thought I was. Because tbh, if I had your money, health and opportunities, the last thing on my mind would be building PC’s, over clocking and delidding CPU’s. Just seems like there’s a million more fun things to be doing :D

Associate
Perhaps I’m not into computers as much as I thought I was. Because tbh, if I had your money, health and opportunities, the last thing on my mind would be building PC’s, over clocking and delidding CPU’s. Just seems like there’s a million more fun things to be doing :D

Like positioning newly procured PC equipment for a photo in such a way that the extremely expensive view from your apartment is in shot.

Permabanned
I am disappointed he hasn't gone Apple, get the most expensive and then Bootcamp into windows :D

My MBP is needlessly overspecced ;)

Only chose the 2tb, instead of 4tb

I've criticised some of the spending on here but I think it's getting to the point of almost attacking now. Would I ever buy what he has even if I had the money? No. Do I judge him for buying it and think its all a scam? Yes. Should I actually tell the guy over and over and over again what I think? Probably not as much as has happened at this point.

Then again, if we can't randomly attack simple purchasing decisions, we wouldn't have had the beauty of the corner sofa era.
I find it funny

Wait until I post a picture of my corner sofa when it arrives!!!

I’ve probably only put about 4 or 5 hours into BFV and I pre-ordered :/

Like positioning newly procured PC equipment for a photo in such a way that the extremely expensive view from your apartment is in shot.
I almost missed that opportunity... then made sure the flowers were in for good measure.

:D

hux

hux

Soldato
@hux lovely looking earphones, what brand are they? They look like a serious pair of customs, what made you go with standard tips rather than getting them moulded?

As said, bgvp dm6 with a nicenck 8 core copper cable.
I used to have customs, and these fit very close to me.

They are chunky, but we are talking five balanced armatures.
Sound wise they're neutral with a bit of bass, treble can be hot but burn in with a good copper cable smooths it out.
Couple hundy all in.

Soldato
Neighbours gonna hate me......

39833186153_1b6c89a969_b_d.jpg

46745982342_56ddaf11b2_b_d.jpg

39833186193_14177a69ef_b_d.jpg

31856829007_b33c53c432_b_d.jpg

Man of Honour
As said, bgvp dm6 with a nicenck 8 core copper cable.
I used to have customs, and these fit very close to me.

They are chunky, but we are talking five balanced armatures.
Sound wise they're neutral with a bit of bass, treble can be hot but burn in with a good copper cable smooths it out.
Couple hundy all in.

I've got some Fidue A80s that cost me £250 with triple drivers and I need a pair for stage use but I'm not willing to use those.
A friend told me about KZ in ears so I had the 5 driver a side KZ ZS10s for £35 and I'm completely gobsmacked.
The sound is as good as my Fidue A80s and my mates Shure 525s but let's see how long they last.

Back
Top Bottom