Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
Congrats that's fantastic.

Is that Silestone? If so we have it and really like it.

Not sure if I’m honest! The developer and his wife took us out to look at work surfaces one Saturday morning and asked us to choose one. It has a dark metal flake in it (very small pieces and only very slightly reflective from certain angles). It looks great and a little more interesting than one’s we’ve had before.

Tea Drinker
Don
Not sure if I’m honest! The developer and his wife took us out to look at work surfaces one Saturday morning and asked us to choose one. It has a dark metal flake in it (very small pieces and only very slightly reflective from certain angles). It looks great and a little more interesting than one’s we’ve had before.

Looks a lovely place congratulations :)

I'd you're still picking and choosing worktops and flooring etc are you on a fixed price?

Associate
Looks a lovely place congratulations :)

I'd you're still picking and choosing worktops and flooring etc are you on a fixed price?

Thanks very much. The inside is pretty much done now. We did have a budget for each item but could go over this if we paid the excess - this has worked out very well. To be honest, the developer has done a lot of extra work for free because he’s interested in creating a lovely home rather than purely trying to make maximum profit. Very unusual in this day and age. He’s even taken us out for meals on a couple of occasions.

Soldato
That's stunning, congrats ^^

For me just a minor purchase today :D

20190120-114708.jpg

Soldato
I was replaying 9 a year or so ago, really enjoyed it. Good story, not too many of those long gaps where you forget the plot because it dragged. But loads to explore too. 7 is closer to my heart and massive for exploration but honestly can drag at times.

Man of Honour
f6bfa61f940c2f284c0992bd9430b7c0.jpg

Not cheap, but Loving them so far. So comfortable and they sound amazing. I've never really liked the 'Bose' sound and prefer Sennheiser, but I am properly impressed.

Soldato
Got a couple of used (working pull) 10 Gbit NICs, Mellanox ConnectX-2 these things are mentally cheap these days so picked up one for my main PC and one for my Synology DS1517+ along with a Cisco 3m DAC cable to connect them (don't need a switch as only one machine requires 10Gbit to the NAS) and a low profile bracket for the NAS.

£45 delivered for the lot :)

DSC-0049.jpg

Back
Top Bottom