Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
I don't really like Mercs, but I like that one. Nice car mate.

Thanks. Too many of these look chaved up (white, tinted windows, silly stickers, ring badges and black alloys etc) so getting one in this spec was important to me. Granted its not the prettiest car and this age of merc does look dated but I'll look over all of that for that engine. :)

Atleast you're living up to the norm

Buys flash car, parks like a dick

:rolleyes::confused:

I know this is GD but not sure that kind of response is needed. You actually think I left it like that? :rolleyes:

Man of Honour
Next few months are full on effort with my Calisthenics workouts having seen some promising results in the past few months alone, so bought an ab roller and parallel bars for planche push-ups, L sits and 90 degree push-up progression :cool:

_26A5503.jpg

Also because I got my old Trove wallet soggy in the elements, the reflex version which isn't leather but a water resistant polyester type. Opted for a custom print this time as I like tea so much :cool:

_26A5506.jpg

Last edited:

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Is that the Trove with the pull out thing? Worth the upgrade over the original?

Edit: Ah I'm thinking of the Swift. Reflex is the material.

Soldato
So after weeks of research on monitor speakers, i finally decided what would be best for my requirements, my choice was originally going to be the KRK rokit 6's so i could use them for home DJing too, (better bass than the 5's), however, the footprint was a little big for the space i have, so i went back to the drawing board and knew i had to get a set of 5" to fit on my desk. That meant my choices were originally 1st choice - Yamaha HS5, 2nd choice was the rokit 5's, and 3rd place was the JBL LSR305's. Long story short, the Yamaha's looked great but there wasn't much low end (yes i know it's only 5"), the KRK's were a bit weedy in the 5" version, the JBL however, i was quite astounded by the sound that came out of such a small box, and decided to go for them, they are great in my home studio, no need to even look for a sub to match them either.
My home studio is starting to look a little more complete....
Hmmm, what do i need to buy next?

Where'd you get the corner desk from?

Caporegime
So after weeks of research on monitor speakers, i finally decided what would be best for my requirements, my choice was originally going to be the KRK rokit 6's so i could use them for home DJing too, (better bass than the 5's), however, the footprint was a little big for the space i have, so i went back to the drawing board and knew i had to get a set of 5" to fit on my desk. That meant my choices were originally 1st choice - Yamaha HS5, 2nd choice was the rokit 5's, and 3rd place was the JBL LSR305's. Long story short, the Yamaha's looked great but there wasn't much low end (yes i know it's only 5"), the KRK's were a bit weedy in the 5" version, the JBL however, i was quite astounded by the sound that came out of such a small box, and decided to go for them, they are great in my home studio, no need to even look for a sub to match them either.
My home studio is starting to look a little more complete....
Hmmm, what do i need to buy next?

46508823815_a876187a15_b_d.jpg

40458326083_02e2958b79_b_d.jpg

Readers take note.

How not to setup a desk for audio production.

Back
Top Bottom