Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
Picked up the Autobrite foam lance, looking forward to using it this weekend with the included Magifoam.

ab_foam_lance-1.jpg

ab_foam_lance-2.jpg
What speakers are those?

Soldato
Where'd you get the corner desk from?

I got it from someone giving it away on facebook :)

Readers take note.

How not to setup a desk for audio production.

Readers take note, i know this is not how to set up a studio, and i know it is far from ideal ;)

Also, it's more of getting into a hobby at the moment, i'll worry about acoustics / sound dampening etc if and when i start to take it more seriously, as it is, i'm working 70 hours a week in my restaurant with one day off to do any jobs i have to do outside of work, leaving me a couple of hours a week if i'm lucky to play around with DJing and DAWs. It's just a distraction from work at the moment.

Caporegime
I got it from someone giving it away on facebook :)

Readers take note, i know this is not how to set up a studio, and i know it is far from ideal ;)

Also, it's more of getting into a hobby at the moment, i'll worry about acoustics / sound dampening etc if and when i start to take it more seriously, as it is, i'm working 70 hours a week in my restaurant with one day off to do any jobs i have to do outside of work, leaving me a couple of hours a week if i'm lucky to play around with DJing and DAWs. It's just a distraction from work at the moment.

You can fix it in 15 mins...:confused:

Why start at the wrong place?

I'm not even talking about acoustics right now. Its your speaker positioning firstly.

Soldato
You can fix it in 15 mins...:confused:

Why start at the wrong place?

I'm not even talking about acoustics right now. Its your speaker positioning firstly.

Because i literally have not had chance to fix it yet! :confused: I bough the speakers on Tuesday just gone, unboxed them on Tuesday tea time, went to bed by 9pm as i was shattered anyway, and i really wasn't in the mood to start moving my monitor around so i could angle the speakers better, especially knowing i need to buy stands (to get them at the correct height) and move them again anyway! I have literally been at work since Wednesday morning. I am waiting until i get the last bits before i set it up properly, namely speaker stands, and a focusrite scarlet 2i2 interface so i can set the line in to my PC up properly from my mixer. For now, i'm happy to leave them where they are as they aren't getting used anyway!

I sincerely hope you're ok with this? Or should i go home right now and fix it to supress your OCD?

Caporegime
Because i literally have not had chance to fix it yet! :confused: I bough the speakers on Tuesday just gone, unboxed them on Tuesday tea time, went to bed by 9pm as i was shattered anyway, and i really wasn't in the mood to start moving my monitor around so i could angle the speakers better, especially knowing i need to buy stands (to get them at the correct height) and move them again anyway! I have literally been at work since Wednesday morning. I am waiting until i get the last bits before i set it up properly, namely speaker stands, and a focusrite scarlet 2i2 interface so i can set the line in to my PC up properly from my mixer. For now, i'm happy to leave them where they are as they aren't getting used anyway!

I sincerely hope you're ok with this? Or should i go home right now and fix it to supress your OCD?

No need to be like that....Post in my home studio thread when you're sorted for a big Hug :)

Man of Honour
rps20190322_222257_688.jpg

They arrived! And a lot heavier and bigger than I expected lol. Perfect for progressions. Deep pike push-ups, handstand push-ups, planche push-ups, L-sits, tucked planche dips the list is endless. Never knew two parralel bars could work nearly the entire body.

Back
Top Bottom