• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

In a few mins you will have a chance to grab a 6800 or 3060Ti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Anyone else noticed price changes for OcUKs 3060 Tis? £779+ now. Did any go on sale or was it a price change for no reason?
Well this was proof. If you don't know the answer spout all the information you do know.
I just find it strange that they would update their prices without putting any up for sale.

Soldato
Well this was proof. If you don't know the answer spout all the information you do know.
I just find it strange that they would update their prices without putting any up for sale.
It's probably to get prospective buyers acclimatised to the new prices before they go live.

Anyone else noticed price changes for OcUKs 3060 Tis? £779+ now. Did any go on sale or was it a price change for no reason?

LOL you know it's all gone to hell when a 3060Ti is priced that high.
Saw a RX 6700XT priced @ £899 elsewhere the another day.

It's just madness.
It bogs my mind that people are still exactly buying these midrange cards at such high prices.
Gives me zero hope for the 3080Ti and 3070Ti launch, it's just going to be like... how much... lol errrr nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom