• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

In a few mins you will have a chance to grab a 6800 or 3060Ti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Palit have really gone up in my book. My 3070 and 3060Ti are solid. No point waiting AND paying more for 'name' brands.

I would never have normally bought one of theirs, but due to stock etc I've ended up with that 3060ti of theirs. It's great. Yes, the cooler has less metal and more plastic, and yes it doesn't feel as 'premium', but it's in a case without window for me, it does have RGB should you want that, and it's not so heavy that you need a PCI-E support! I'm very happy.

Associate
Hi @Gibbo , you mentioned last week that some more of these 3060ti's might be released late this week... just wondering if that's still the plan, or whether you feel you need to build more stock first?

Thanks again

Associate
This was in a 6900xt thread. I'm still hopefully for nVidia cards tomorrow.

"Any GPUs"...

He also said the same thing in, I think it was the 3080 thread.

Edit; here ...

Due to the fact order volumes are so high at present it is unlikely now we will open any ordering up now before Christmas as we'd risk being hit with fall out about people complaining they ordered before Christmas but it never got delivered so we shall continue building stock up, but were talking mainly 3060Ti, 3070, 6900 XT and some 6800's. There is not enough stock built up to even consider putting 6800 XT or 3080 live any time soon.

OcUK Staff
OP
@Gibbo any drops this week?

I am afraid not as we feel if we made available now we’d be hit with complaints because we failed to get them to people before Christmas so it’s a gamble we’re unwilling to take as it shall be us who gets the blame if for whatever reason we cannot despatch quick enough or the couriers get hit with delays.

As such were most likely gonna wait for the new year at which point we should have built stock holdings on 3060Ti and 3070 to over 1000 cards and in theory can remain on sale for more than two minutes, maybe twenty minutes.

So 2021 for new orders on latest GPUs I am afraid!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom