1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Dismiss Notice

In a few mins you will have a chance to grab a 6800 or 3060Ti

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by Gibbo, 3 Dec 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnny Silverhand

Gangster

I never played it either but was very excited for it like most people.

I'll quote the last part of this: https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/kddvlz/cyberpunk_best_settings_guide_to_go_beyond_60_fps/

Probably best to wait a year for it to come down in price and see if it's more optimized / worth playing by then.

2. philo-sofa

Hitman

I don't find it rubbish. But it's definitely not complete; there are the makings of a truly great game in there with it being evident half the mechanics have been cut.

However: on PC I'd contend it's still a very good game. The plot, characters and sense of immersion are excellent. I'll certainly also be looking forward more to a third play-through when it is - hopefully - nearer the product CDPR were aiming for.

3. michty_me

Mobster

I'm yet to play cyberpunk properly also. I got it at Christmas but only managed an hour or so on it. I think I'll hold back for a while now to wait for some improvements.

4. Scotia_Steve

Associate

It's a shame that CDPR released CP2077 in its current state after delaying it cause they said they weren't happy with how it was but still look at it, then they released an apology after it cause it's a mess

5. alexp999

Gangster

I feel like I benefited greatly from not following the build up to CP2077 that closely.

I pretty much went in blind, only knowing Keanu played some role, it was first person action rpg and the rough setting. I had no expectations and thoroughly enjoyed it. I've played over 100 hrs now, about 95 just on my first playthrough.

6. Scotia_Steve

Associate

I doubt that the game is rubbish, I'm just meaning it could've actually been finished before it was released, CDPR was adamant they wouldn't release this game till they were happy with it but here we are

7. Johnny Silverhand

Gangster

Back to the subject of this discussion. A load more 3070's just went up for anyone after one!

Me personally still thinks 6800 is a better option though. :p

8. decto

Wise Guy

Looks like one of the trackers just picked up the '3d Printers' section as it's picked up 5 x 6xxx cards in the last few mins and they aren't listed on the main site

9. philo-sofa

Hitman

That's exactly my experience, only looked at it a few days before release so relatively few expectations. 95 hours on the first run through and 5 on the second. Did you play the secret ending?

The flow of cards looks like it's increasing... and possibly demand is dropping a bit too?

10. Loxa

Wise Guy

Its the same stock from days ago, gibbo is removing and reposting in different intervals

11. philo-sofa

Hitman

Ahh, clever. I appreciate OCUK doing so much to dodge the scalpers.

12. rare

Sgarrista

Is there still likely to be any 3060Ti’s this week do we think...?

13. Xereo

Gangster

Bots have found the 3d Printer page, just got many alerts on discord channels I watch

14. KoolHoven

Associate

ayy got my hands on a 3070

15. Alex h

Soldato

Yeh me to need to move them elsewhere now

16. lemonkettaz

Capodecina

3070 is £30 more expensive than it was last week, the one I got anyway

17. Scotia_Steve

Associate

So what's the next plan of action then is scalpers have found the page???

18. rare

Sgarrista

They found the page days ago, the prices are so high on most of the cards they aren’t interested.

19. bcham

Hitman

They have been out scalped

20. Scotia_Steve

Associate

I guess we wait for gibbo's update then

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.