In need of a new cpu cooler

Associate
Hi all so iam looking for a new cpu cooler there is nothing wrong with my current one but it's big and bulky, pushes up against the door and hoping just to get a smaller one.

This is my current one

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/alpenfohn-brocken-3-cpu-cooler-140mm-hs-05a-al.html

Iam not looking for anything fancy, just one that's going to do a good job like this one and that's smaller even if it's by 5mm or 10mm, just so it's not up against the door.

I don't have much money right now so cheaper the better. I have about 150 due to selling pc parts, but I was looking to get a ssd and a new case originally. However since its hard to find a case that I like that will take that cpu cooler I feel obligated to get new fan.

Recommendations would be great. Thanks for reading.

Oh, I have ab350-gaming 3 mb. Ryzen 1800x any other details just ask :)

Soldato
This one may suit, cooler.

▷ Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition CPU Coo… | OcUK (overclockers.co.uk)

£34.99

This Lian Li case, has great reviews for cooling. And will fit new cooler. The build quality of this case is amazing for the price.

▷ Lian-Li Lancool II Mesh performance Midi-Towe… | OcUK (overclockers.co.uk)

£81.95

That doesn't make any sense. If he was to buy that case, then he wouldn't need to change the cooler, as it fits easily in the Lancool II.

Associate
That doesn't make any sense. If he was to buy that case, then he wouldn't need to change the cooler, as it fits easily in the Lancool II.

" but I was looking to get a SSD and a new case originally"

Did you read the rest of his post? I just wanted to point him in the direction of a nice new case if he still wanted one. And also, I suggested a CPU cooler for a budget at the beginning of the post.

Soldato
" but I was looking to get a SSD and a new case originally"

Did you read the rest of his post? I just wanted to point him in the direction of a nice new case if he still wanted one. And also, I suggested a CPU cooler for a budget at the beginning of the post.

No issue with him getting a new case, but if the new one can easily accommodate the Alpenfohn then why change it ? Waste of money imo. May as well stick with the Alpenfohn.

Of course if he wants to keep his current case, then that is different.

Back
Top Bottom