In need of a rack for my road bike!

Associate
Hello ladies!
I'm in need of a front rack for my road bike..if it even exists..as i cannot find any that are compatible with my bike.
I have a B-TWIN 520 Sora.
Need it for work >.>

Soldato
Nope. I just need a rack that fits, it's a requirement for work, most likely won't ever use it. A rear rack would be fine as well.
Any standard rear rack would work fine, as your bike has the eyelets on the dropout and mounts on the seatstays. It depends on what you want to carry on it I suppose; something lightweight like this Tortec probably wouldn't be ideal for huge loads, but it looks far more elegant than something chunky like this other Tortec.

Associate
OP
Any standard rear rack would work fine, as your bike has the eyelets on the dropout and mounts on the seatstays. It depends on what you want to carry on it I suppose; something lightweight like this Tortec probably wouldn't be ideal for huge loads, but it looks far more elegant than something chunky like this other Tortec.
HM, the second link looks more suited to what I need it for, it's incase I need to use to hold a small thermal bag on it.

Back
Top Bottom