In this thread.... post pictures of 10 year old cars which look new

4029d.jpg

Defender 90 and 110, virtually unchanged in the past 10 years in external appeareance barring a bulge the bonnet and the removal of front vents in the most recent update.

I agree about the Jags. The X-types came out in 2002 so don't count. S-Type doesn't look dated yet but is certainly on the way. And here's some XJ's

I really have no idea why I said X type when I meant S type! Edited, thanks for jogging my memory (must be old age)!

Was going to say Bentley Arnage as well :)

Because the gen.7 celica ISNT a 10 year old car. Even the wiki says it was 2000 onwards, the GT you first posted is the car i have and thats the model only built in '05. The very first launch in '00 looked terrible imo and the t-sport and other upgrades came later.

It IS a 1999 car that ran from 1999-2006, don't believe everything you read in wikipedia :/ Yes the GT was '05 onwards but I posted up another pre-facelift car to correct that. Just because you didn't like the first launched cars does not mean they all look like ten year old cars now, because they don't. The general 'man on the street' as fox puts it wouldn't be able to tell the difference between that and the t-sport versions, they are minor changes that obviously we can all spot a mile off being enthusiasts but thats not the point of the thread.

Here is a 1999 celica with the same front splitter and dynamic sideskirts as the last one I posted, its not the best example due to the massive arch gap and awful pictures but meh, proves my point anyway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom