** IN-WIN D-FRAME 2.0 - ANOTHER ENTRY TO THE £1000+ CLUB **

OcUK Staff
Thats correct! Following on from the H-Tower & H-Frame 2.0, we have In-Win's next masterpiece, the D-Frame 2.0. Taking inspiration from off road motorcycles, the D-Frame 2.0 is an open frame case with a hand made metallic tube structure, using TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas) welding for stability, with a pair of tempered glass side panels for stunning looks throughout. Hardware compatibility is good, with room for up to 415mm VGA cards, E-ATX motherboards (up to 12" x 13"), 165mm CPU coolers & 360mm radiators on the front or bottom of the case. The D-Frame 2.0 also comes with modular fan & multi-functional brackets, allowing up to 5 x 120mm fans & 4 x 2.5"/3.5" HDD's or a pump/resevoir mounting point.

In-Win have also included another Signature Series 1065W power supply with this case, which is designed especially for the D-Frame 2.0, to give the look of an aircooled engine. The unit itself is made from Aluminium, Steel & Tempered glass and features a custom 16.5cm low noise fan. It's certified 80+ Platinum too for superb efficiency.

The In-Win D-Frame 2.0 will be available in approximately 2 weeks, and I expect as with all In-Win concept cases, supply will be extremely limited!

In-Win D Frame 2.0 ATX Open Frame Case - Black/Gold + SIII-1065W 1065W 80 Plus Platinum Modular Power Supply @ £1,179.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/In-W...-80-Plus-Platinum-Modular-Powe-CA-077-IW.html

The D-Frame's combination of steel tubing, anti-flip foot pads with deep tire treads, a power supply in the shape of an air-cooled engine and tempered glass is perfect fusion of art and technology.

Only £1,179.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
The practicalities involved keeping this clean, smudge, fingerprint and dust free aren't worth thinking about.

Caporegime
Doesn't look much more challenging to design than some other 'normal' cases.
InWin cases are stupidly expensive 'just cos' :p

Caporegime
I eagerly await your open frame ATX case Acme. If it's reasonably priced we will even stock it.

I could make something with better air flow out of MDF for about £10 ;)

Anyway, if it were £200, they would sell so many more that it would probably be more profitable than shifting a handful at this stupid price. Just makes no sense to me whatsoever.

Last edited:
Top Bottom