** IN-WIN D-FRAME 2.0 - ANOTHER ENTRY TO THE £1000+ CLUB **

OcUK Staff
Thats correct! Following on from the H-Tower & H-Frame 2.0, we have In-Win's next masterpiece, the D-Frame 2.0. Taking inspiration from off road motorcycles, the D-Frame 2.0 is an open frame case with a hand made metallic tube structure, using TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas) welding for stability, with a pair of tempered glass side panels for stunning looks throughout. Hardware compatibility is good, with room for up to 415mm VGA cards, E-ATX motherboards (up to 12" x 13"), 165mm CPU coolers & 360mm radiators on the front or bottom of the case. The D-Frame 2.0 also comes with modular fan & multi-functional brackets, allowing up to 5 x 120mm fans & 4 x 2.5"/3.5" HDD's or a pump/resevoir mounting point.

In-Win have also included another Signature Series 1065W power supply with this case, which is designed especially for the D-Frame 2.0, to give the look of an aircooled engine. The unit itself is made from Aluminium, Steel & Tempered glass and features a custom 16.5cm low noise fan. It's certified 80+ Platinum too for superb efficiency.

The In-Win D-Frame 2.0 will be available in approximately 2 weeks, and I expect as with all In-Win concept cases, supply will be extremely limited!

In-Win D Frame 2.0 ATX Open Frame Case - Black/Gold + SIII-1065W 1065W 80 Plus Platinum Modular Power Supply @ £1,179.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/In-W...-80-Plus-Platinum-Modular-Powe-CA-077-IW.html

The D-Frame's combination of steel tubing, anti-flip foot pads with deep tire treads, a power supply in the shape of an air-cooled engine and tempered glass is perfect fusion of art and technology.

Only £1,179.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Caporegime
I eagerly await your open frame ATX case Acme. If it's reasonably priced we will even stock it.

I could make something with better air flow out of MDF for about £10 ;)

Anyway, if it were £200, they would sell so many more that it would probably be more profitable than shifting a handful at this stupid price. Just makes no sense to me whatsoever.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom