'Incident' on Tube - District Line

Soldato
Made be laugh wth reports on the news of a 'home made bomb' wtf they don't sell them in Tesco's do they!

Well many companies make and sell explosives, for example in demolition etc. So that is the distinction. Everyone assumes it is home-made but there is a chance he bought or stole explosives also. Overall it is not a silly statement tbh.

Soldato
Surely the solution is for all the normal people to walk around in flame retardant suits, with anti-stab jackets, body armour and crash helmets on?

Only way to stop these people. Obviously.

Soldato
Surely the solution is for all the normal people to walk around in flame retardant suits, with anti-stab jackets, body armour and crash helmets on?

Only way to stop these people. Obviously.

Your forgetting acid proof face shields!

I'm wondering/scared when these creatures realise how soft target schools are. The could kill hundreds at morning assembly and they've done it before in Russia.

Soldato
It is concerning that they've had hundreds of officers hammering CCTV, and so far more than 24 hours after - there appears to be no indication that they've identified or collared anyone, he obviously knows he's being hunted - I wonder if he'll strike again before he's caught?

Usually when these things happen it's been a matter of hours until people get arrested and doors get smashed down,

Soldato
It is concerning that they've had hundreds of officers hammering CCTV, and so far more than 24 hours after - there appears to be no indication that they've identified or collared anyone, he obviously knows he's being hunted - I wonder if he'll strike again before he's caught?

Usually when these things happen it's been a matter of hours until people get arrested and doors get smashed down,

They won't be interested in the mug that dropped it but who he's connected with. Chances are we won't know for some time until they lift the lot.

Soldato
As much as I'm interested to know who is he, where he's from, what he looks like, who he's associated with, simply for my own curiosity, I do hope that we hear as little about him as possible, other than perhaps some news about how long he gets in prison and nothing else, I don't think the police should provide a mugshot to the media.

I'm reasonably convinced that the saturation coverage of these things is a catalyst in generating more attacks, like the grievance killings and school shootings we see in the US, fresh attacks get carried out in the days/weeks after.

Soldato

Concerning in what way? There's a bit more to this investigation than just trawling CCTV.

Soldato
Have we figured out what branch of psycho scumbag has done this yet?

Options:

1: Islamist Scum.
2: White supremacist scum.

I'll go option 1, i doubt option 2 would be fleeing to the port of Dover, option one would try to flee via that route imo to meet up with more scumbags over the border.

Deflectors and apologists incoming :)

Back
Top Bottom