** INCOMING Aqua Computer AquaGraFX GTX 680 Water Block **

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Hi Guys

Coming soon we have a massive expansion of the range of Aquacomputer Ultra High End watercooling hardware.

This is arguably one of the most innovative and stylish brands within watercooling today and you will be seeing more products in our portfolio from them in the coming week.

Aqua Computer AquaGraFX GTX 680 Water Block @ £89.98 inc VAT

WC-019-AQ_400.jpg

Combined GPU/RAM/VRM-cooler for graphics cards of the type nvidia GeForce GTX 680 with 2048 MB RAM according to reference design.
This cooler combines the features of a graphics chip cooler and RAM-coolers in an elegant and very flat watercooler. Additionally the voltage regulators are also cooled effectively.

The cooler is manufactured out of copper with a stainless steel cover, the connection terminal is made of Delrin. We recommend straight plug&cool connectors as fittings.

Scope of delivery:
cooler without connectors (screw threads G 1/4)
mounting material incl. thermally conductive pad
two sealing plugs for unused connection threads
Torx screwdriver (for removal of the air cooling unit)

Please note:
Graphic card and fittings are not included in delivery, please order separately. Threads are G 1/4.

Only £89.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

I had an Aqua block on my 8800gtx back in the day - it was flawless.

Highly reconmended.

Soldato
Even better, I think I will steer away from EK next time as its restricting my coolant and tubing choices by the second., even if it means shelling out an extra £20.

Soldato
Np guys. I thought it was really interesting to see how these are manufactured. The price put me off slightly at the time but the video pushed me into spending that wee bit extra :)

I'd definitely recommend the GTX480 block, I can't comment on the new GTX680 one but I'm fairly confident it'll be just as good.

Last edited:

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
The quality of aquacomputer hardware is really astonishing, although the price tag is a few quid more than an EK equivalent, it's good that we stock both so that people demanding something different have the option

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
Thinking of stocking those modular AC rads?

They look awesome, but probably cost lots. :(

they are on my to do list [which is about a mile long at the moment]

but yes, they are a bit dear.

the thing with aquacomputer is that it is made in house in germany rather than being outsourced to another country where manufacturing is cheaper.

this assures quality though which is arguably the selling point of their products.

same with Watercool [heatkiller] who are also going to be listed on OcUK in full soon.

Back
Top Bottom