Indiana Jones Game coming in a few years from MS-Bethesda & Machine Games!

Soldato
Are they going for their own Uncharted I wonder? Either way, it's an IP that deserves more games.

The teaser has a few clues for location and timeframe, i.e. pre-WW2, in the Vatican (at least at some point in the game). So there'll be fascists to bullwhip and religious relics to unearth!

Soldato
They say its with lucasfilm (not arts mind you) so take it as pinch of salt that the old games are coming back. Plus i dont think any of the staff at lucasfilm are from lucasarts from back when monkey island etc i mean tim etc has their own company now. I reckon they just brought the name ppl trusted/sorta as said not lucasarts and hopes they will sell better instead of just being EA titles etc. I mean i know this one is by bethesda but meh their games wernt that great, ive played skyrim etc, bad engine, same old as other ES games. Todd... Rather obsidion got a contract for a indy or kotor 3 possibly myself. I just hope indy is like fate of atlantis and not a tomb raider clone but a point and click adventure game but nah well never get one of those will we.

Soldato
Well Bethesda are only publishing, not developing. Machine Games releases have been pretty solid

It was mostly a joke aimed at todd howards involvement.

It could be good, although i'm hesitant as far too often games based on movie franchises can be pretty awful, fingers crossed this is one of the exceptions.

Soldato
It’s ok lads. If it’s Indiana Jones or Star Wars, it will likely Feature Indiana Jones’s, sisters, niece who happens to be amazing at everything (much better than any man of course) or perhaps a new female Jedi with the power of being truly amazing at everything (better than any man of course).
Or even better! It will go full Doctor Who and have a transvestite, culturally diverse, wheel chair using, gay dwarf who really really wants you to know just how important pronouns are in the new universe of Star Wars or Indiana jones.

Either way, it will definitely be brilliant and offer true representation and diversity. it just won’t actually be any good. But we gotta tick those boxes eh lads?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HRL
Associate
It’s ok lads. If it’s Indiana Jones or Star Wars, it will likely Feature Indiana Jones’s, sisters, niece who happens to be amazing at everything (much better an any man of course) or perhaps a new female Jedi with the power of being truly amazing at everything (better than any man of course).
Or even better! It will go full Doctor Who and have a transvestite, culturally diverse, wheel chair using, gay dwarf who really really wants you to know just how important pronouns are in the new universe of Star Wars or Indiana jones.

Either way, it will definitely be brilliant and offer true representation and diversity. it just won’t actually be any good. But we gotta tick those boxes eh lads?

Triggered by something that hasn't even happened. :cry:

Back
Top Bottom