1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Informative Youtube videos

Discussion in 'Speaker's Corner' started by anything I don't mind, Jun 12, 2012.

1. hola_adios

Wise Guy

Now Farrakhan as well, 27 posts and 90% of them are just rubbish thrown against jews? You got some kind of hate issues you would like to spit out my son?

Have you got anything at all from someone levelled, with an interest on building a better society? I would suggest you changed your listening habits, and certainly start by looking to other opinions.

Watch different things, here you go:

http://www.ted.com/talks/ramesh_raskar_a_camera_that_takes_one_trillion_frames_per_second.html

2. RebeLion

PermaBanned

So did Rothschilds not help fund Hitler? I remember back when they were saying Bush's ancestors funded Hitler, makes sense now given Bush's ancestors have been successful bankers and businessmen.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

Prescott SHELDON Bush Jr hmm who uses the name Sheldon? obvious Zionist.

3. hola_adios

Wise Guy

Here you go another one

http://www.ted.com/talks/james_b_glattfelder_who_controls_the_world.html

Some people are trying to understand situations in a more rational way, I am afraid to say that you are just feeding yourself information from very biased sources.

4. RebeLion

PermaBanned

WW2 was the ultimate divide and rule which is what Zionists always do to gain power. You need to look at the people in power during WW2 you'll be shocked how many are Jewish and it wouldn't surprise me if the so called Christian Zionists have Jewish ancestry themselves. Why lie? well duh wouldn't it look odd when nearly every politician is Jewish when they only represent a small percent of the population.
    Back then there weren't many openly Jewish politicians and today isn't much different, but it's not just politics but also the entertainment industry where you get openly Jewish actors and closet one.

Jews believe themselves to be gods chosen people for crying out loud, is it any wonder they're such supremacists?

If you look at how US, Israel and allies fund dictators around the world is it so hard to believe funded Adolf Hitler? take a look at this.

http://nwoobserver.wordpress.com/2010/02/09/8-bloodthirsty-dictators-who-benefited-from-u-s-aid/

Too many people are in denial it's time for people to wake up and stop letting this happen.

5. hola_adios

Wise Guy

And thank the gods too few people are deluded enough to believe certain conspiracy theories, do study a little bit the roots of how WWII exploded -and no, I am not going to get into this discussion with you, or point you to sources, this is general culture and with a little bit of effort you will be able to read many different accounts and come to some sort of global vision about what, how and why things happened.

Now, I did always enjoyed statistics, this is Hans Rosling hitting it hard:

6. Skunkworks

Soldato

Jew World Order?

7. RebeLion

PermaBanned

I noticed is how so many Jews claim to be atheists. They aren't atheist, they believe they are gods chosen people and destined to rule all over goyim. They use atheism so that they can bash Christianity, Islam and any other religion that isn't Judaism. They never attack Judaism, why?

8. Skunkworks

Soldato

All religions think they're god's favourites. When have you ever heard the religious say "God kinda likes us, but he thinks those other guys are awesome"?

9. RebeLion

PermaBanned

Last edited: Feb 23, 2013
  10. RebeLion

PermaBanned

Much ignored Jewish involved me in the slave trade

Don't blame the Jews, only blame white people! we Jews were persecuted you know.

They've used us for centuries, now they see our dwindling demographic and have no use for us other than a scape goat.

11. hola_adios

Wise Guy

This is just spamming the thread with racist propaganda, but thanks for showing your true face now, not interesting on anything you have to say. And certainly anyone watching any of those videos will come out feeling sorry for the intelligence, or lack of, of certain members of our species.

I did enjoy most of the "Minute Physics" videos, well explain and full of info, here they are on playlist format:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrTsvn9usVQ&list=PLED25F943F8D6081C

12. troops

Wise Guy

Quite a bit of jew bashing going on, i thought this was suppose to be an informative thread :s

13. anything I don't mind

PermaBanned

This thread is meant to be for documentaries and well made informative videos like ted talks and other informative lectures and similar. Not 2 min videos with terrible music and terrible graphics and some hateful text.

This was a recent one that i thought was very interesting.

14. anything I don't mind

PermaBanned

Can you delete his other posts as well under rebelion, i think the videos realy bring down the quality of some of the videos in here and negatively affects the thread.

15. Skunkworks

Soldato

The videos fail on their own merits, no need to censor him.

16. joebingo

Gangster

17. Sliver

Capodecina

A fascinating and informative lecture by Lawrence Krauss, describing how something can come from nothing. He's basically laid waste to religious creation claims and has backed up his assertion with empirical evidence. I think this is one of the most important scientific claims since Einstein's Relativity Theory. Enjoy !

18. Skunkworks

Soldato

The war images in the images thread reminded me of this interview I heard a few weeks ago.

19. anything I don't mind

PermaBanned

A twist to the Global Warming hysteria of recent years.

20. Judgeneo

Capodecina

Another great TED talk

Using grazing techniques that mimic predator-prey behavior, and much larger herds. The process of desertification is reversed, food supply is increased, jobs are made, and carbon is captured.

Well worth a watch.