1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Informative Youtube videos

Discussion in 'Speaker's Corner' started by anything I don't mind, Jun 12, 2012.

1. valkynaz

Wise Guy

How dare you, I wanted to post that :mad:. I checked all of the pages for videos and then it's posted on the last page.

Anywho there are many, many interesting videos on cosmology and space sciences that I find fascinating. Including the one above.

Tells the story of how we are all children of dead stars.

This second video is probably one of the most thought provoking videos I have watched.

2. Sharkboy

PermaBanned

3. RDM

Capodecina

Do you actually believe that rubbish?

4. Judgeneo

Capodecina

Look up transhumanism :)

5. Sharkboy

PermaBanned

Go read the secret relationship between blacks and Jews you can get it in PDF format for free.
    http://www.radioislam.org/islam/eng...cret Relationship between Blacks and Jews.pdf

It contains undeniable proof of the Jewish involvement of the slave trade and most of it comes from Jewish sources. Why shouldn't people know the truth? because it's anti-semetic? imagine if white people started pulling the race card to get away with their part in slavery.

I don't believe 6 million died either it's just a massive exaggeration to make the world feel sorry for them and treat them like a victim when they're quite the opposite. With all the crimes that have happened in human history why do we still have the holocaust propaganda shoved down our throats nearly every day? it's not just white supremacists who question the 6 million figure Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and even Hugo Chavez is said to be a holocaust skeptic and it's the Zionists who spent decades trying to kill him. There's even some Jews like Moshe Friedman who question the 6 million figure.

6. RDM

Capodecina

Yes, you do. Oh well, can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves in to...

7. Meridian

Man of Honour

Do I smell another returnee? Or have the BNP been linking to these forums again?

8. Skunkworks

Soldato

I might have to convert to judaism - I'd quite like to be rich and run the world.

9. Sharkboy

PermaBanned

Maybe if you have Jewish blood this isn't Islam or Christianity.

10. Johno please?

Mobster

Oh yes, the beacon of knowledge that is AhMADinjihad, I always seek him out when I feel uninformed on a paticular subject, oh wait...

11. footman

Mobster

The pea-brained seem to be attracted to this forum like moths to a flame.

You really should try it sometime, it's great.

12. deanolfc

Hitman

13. ethan

Soldato

Intellectual phase-locking (a light consideration of some of the inconsistencies to do with a few Fundamental Constants in Science):

Reaction to the Ted talk:

Last edited: Apr 9, 2013
  14. Skunkworks

Soldato

15. hola_adios

Wise Guy

Heyns lecture series - Misquoting Jesus

16. Sliver

Capodecina

I'm not sure how many people on these forums have ever watched 'The Atheist Experience'. For those who don't know, TAE is a public access call in TV show which is hosted from Austin Texas every Sunday at 4:30pm local time (10:30pm UK time). The aim of the show is to promote secular values and invite people of faith to call in with their views and why they hold them.

At present, TAE is the only atheist TV show in America. There are many, many religious TV shows in America. I have been watching this show every week it's on for a good few years now. How entertaining it is depends on the callers, some of them are hilarious, some dull, but entertainment aside, the show never fails to be informative and I have learned a huge amount over the years by watching it.

If you are interested in the debate of atheism v's religion and you have not heard of TAE show, I can not recommend it strongly enough. You will find links to the website and TV stream below this video. This video is just a small taste of what this show offers. Enjoy !

https://www.channelaustin.org/watch/streaming16 (Advert free live stream to the show. UK viewers should join at 10:30pm)

http://www.atheist-experience.com/ (Official website)

17. DisrupTor75

Wise Guy

A promotional video for the Defend the Right to Protest Conference that will take place on 14th October 2012. The film looks at the history of the police, the development of militarised methods of policing, and the increasing criminalisation of protest.

18. deanolfc

Hitman

"Conspiracy theorists of the world, believers in the hidden hands of the Rothschilds and the Masons and the Illuminati, we skeptics owe you an apology. You were right. The players may be a little different, but your basic premise is correct: The world is a rigged game. We found this out in recent months, when a series of related corruption stories spilled out of the financial sector, suggesting the world's largest banks may be fixing the prices of, well, just about everything."*

The Libor bank scandal has nothing on the newest interest rate swap manipulation scheme where bankers are going completely unchecked. This is a $379 trillion market-- why are bankers allowed to manipulate it without restraint? Cenk Uygur breaks it down.

19. anything I don't mind

PermaBanned

The video in this video is bad quality but you can still hear the audio ok without any problems.

Last edited: May 17, 2013
  20. Skunkworks

Soldato