• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Inno3d GEFORCE RTX 3090 ICHILL FROSTBITE

Associate
Hi All,

I see OC UK had these in stock , went quite quick even with watercooling being niche .

has anyone got one of these ?.

Also anyone got opinions on Inno3d Cards in general , as they are only supplied by OC UK.

i have a MSI 2080ti which i added a WC block to myself , runs great, but don't fancy trying this with a 3090.

Best regards
Ian.

Last edited:
Associate
Inno3D are apart of the partner group with zotac and manli also under the umbrella. https://www.pcpartner.com/en/subpage.php?sid=22 . There cards quality is generally equal with other AIBs , but Inno3D generally do lean towards more extravagant cooling solutions and all 3 generally are for Asian markets but OCUK have been spot on suppling all cards over the years. I had a 780ti inno3d card and a 1070. Both solid and usually beefier than most.

In all honesty if you've done a 2080ti , I'm not sure why you wouldn't here. ACTUAL value is not much more at release RRP. Get it done bud

Top Bottom