1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Innocent until proven Muslim

Discussion in 'Speaker's Corner' started by zoomee, Oct 8, 2012.

1. zoomee

Soldato

Islam will struggle to exist without the hadith (The sunnah as I referred to earlier). The vast majority of muslim's (Choose whichever sect you wish dude) will not dispute sahih (authentic) hadiths as they are an integral part of the religion, explaining further in detail the commandments of Allah (swt).

This is what makes Islam unique from a scripture perspective to the previous scriptures (i.e. Torah and Bible) - We muslims have context for the words of God.

Prime example of this is prayer - The Qu'ran tells us to pray 5 times a day. Nowhere in the qu'ran (other than saying to bow your heads in worship) does it say HOW to pray. That is all based upon the Sunnah of the prophet Muhammad (pbuh). Look at the way ALL muslims pray - it is very similar no?......

What you are referring to is what some consider to be weak hadit (not 100% authenticated like Sahih ones are ) - yes these can be subjects of contention - but they do not impact on the overall principles of Islam.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2013
  2. M-150

Gangster

It is probably a fact that "certain" Islamic nations (by way of religious fundamentalism) do not encourage their population to accept or integrate into modern society, the non-Islamic one. Sort of broad-based Amish societies released onto the world, rather than containing them. Culture shock at both ends.

Here at home, it upsets me to no end the boisterous conduct of these "certain" immigrants and I often wish they'd pack up their kit and bugger off.

There is one thing, however, that worries my conscience. TOLERANCE. Strange, I know, but as much as we criticize "them" for their habit of shouting in public places I've yet to hear one of them complain about how quiet "we" are. [​IMG]

3. foster grant

Soldato

Muslim rape gangs,Muslims trying to install sharia law up and down the country ?where did you learn about this ?..The EDL's Facebook page ? lol

Last edited: Sep 29, 2013
  4. linktoinsanity

Underboss

EDIT: To be honest, although a good point, it's not really relevant to the OP. Mods, feel free to delete. :)

5. PanMaster

Wise Guy

That example doesn't really help the "muslim cause".
    Turkey is very backwards, so if it's the best majority muslim country, then no wonder so many "asylum seekers" bypass it and come here instead.
    I am strongly convinced multiculturalism is disastrous and essentially white genocide for the record.

6. Vonhelmet

Caporegime

Lol white genocide. Cry more.

7. 86JR

PermaBanned

Why is it every time a group of Muslims commits a crime, anyone who states that they are Muslim gets branded a racist?

Is there supposed to be a law where if you are a certain religion, not only can you do anything you want, like wearing a full body and head dress in court, but you can also murder and rape anyone you like?

Oh yeah I forgot, this is called Sharia Law isn't it and Great Britain is supposed to obey it.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/9975937/Inside-Britains-Sharia-courts.html

8. zoomee

Soldato

Its called "alternative dispute resolution" - it does not over-ride nor substitute british law. Requires two people to voluntarily take part - but I guess that doesn't meet your off-topic propaganda call does it?

If you wern't an islamaphobe then where's your complaint of Halaka / Beth Din courts of the jewish? - same applies to the article writer - The 'Mischief maker'

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...ed-in-marriages-by-jewish-courts-1765888.html

9. RDM

Capodecina

Which would be fine if it wasn't for the social pressures involved. Sometimes voluntary isn't quite as voluntary as you think.

Equally wrong.

10. Yas786

Caporegime

:facepalm:

Didnt realise that UK now has Sharia law as their only justice system:confused:

11. RDM

Capodecina

Did you read the article? Because if so you should be equally against this type of Sharia court operating (which is not to say that all courts are the same).

12. Vonhelmet

Caporegime

Because it's often irrelevant to the crime in question.

Erm non sequitur and strange claims about being able to do whatever you want.

Ah, another non sequitur.

That court/arbitrator sounds far from ideal, but I'm not sure what your lead up has to do with it.

13. AR81

Gangster

Last edited: Oct 25, 2013
  14. Vonhelmet

Caporegime

The article says nothing about religion, only race, so how you leap to that conclusion is beyond me.

The article says they're Bengali. The main religion in that area is Hinduism. So... you're speculating. Come back when you've got something to link this to religion.

15. Yas786

Caporegime

LOL Daily fail article to back up your point??, at least find a source that isnt as ridiculed as much as Daily mail;).

So after reading that article as much as i didnt want to, please point out where it was a religious attack?? or are you again making up things as you go along to show your hatred towards muslims in general??

Nothing in that article says anything about it being a religious attack so do explain to me how you came to that stupid ridiculous assumption that he was attacked because he wasnt a muslim??

Perhaps it was a racial attack, it happens but isnt just muslims/asians that do this as enough non asian people do the same as well. Or have you conveniently forgotten that AR81??.

16. DisrupTor75

Wise Guy

What a ridiculous post!

Gang attacks are common worldwide, be they black / white / Asian and in whatever combination of religions you want.

17. asim18

Capodecina

Firstly it is human nature to fight in gangs, not Muslim nature.

Secondly, as Vonhelmet pointed out this has nothing to do with any religion. The article mentions they are of Bengali descent but that is for identification purposes.

Lastly, they are as much your fellow people as they are mine. So why don't you tell us if you're proud of them? I certainly am not, they are clearly scum of the earth.

Furthermore, Neither do I practice Islam nor am I of Bengali descent, not that it would make them any more of my fellow people (for the sake of all the Bengali Muslims in the world), so I'm failing to understand the logic behind that one.

18. zoomee

Soldato

I guess his previous suspension wasn't enough to teach him that trolling / baiting isn't tolerated in this part of the forums.

19. Xtrema

Hitman

Oh the irony :rolleyes:

20. Maccy

Commissario

I wouldn't worry, I imagine he used one of his other accounts whilst banned...