** INSANE LAPTOP DEAL, ONLY 7 UNITS LEFT, LUCKY FOR SOME!! **

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Got a truly incredible deal for 7 lucky customers who are quick enough:

GIGABYTE P25X v2-CF2 Gamer 15.6" Full HD IPS Display, Intel Core i7-4710MQ, 16GB DDR3L, 2 x 256GB SSD & 1TB 7200TPM HDD, NVIDIA GTX880M 8192MB GDDR5 - Windows 8.1 @ £1,199.99 inc VAT

LT-021-GI_400.jpg

Unrivaled Performance with the all new Intel® Core™ Processor
Experience revolutionary battery life improvement, super-speed performance, ultra-fast image / graphics processing, and many other security protection capabilities with the Haswell platform 4th generation Intel® Core™ Processor. Built on the 22nm architectural process making use of the latest 3D Tri-Gate transistor technology allows for unrivaled performance.

Incredibly Powerful Gaming Discrete Graphics Revealed
Features a highest level NEW NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 880M GDDR5 8GB graphics processor that supports NVIDIA® FXAA, Adaptive V-Sync technology! With the latest Ultra Boost technology you can easily choose the Extreme mode through an intuitive interface.

Vivid Visual Enjoyment with the 1080p Full HD IPS Matte Display
The 1080p Full HD matte display panel features a light scattering anti-glare layer, which diffuses light, eliminating reflections and delivering a sublime gaming experience. Adding IPS Wide Angle Display, it literally bring games to life from any direction you look at it

Electroluminescence Backlit Keyboard
The P25X epitomizes an automatic light sensing backlit keyboard. This significant feature adjusts the light to external conditions and makes typing and gaming in dimly lit rooms and dark conditions better and easier.

High Performance, Massive Storage System
The P25X is able to pack up to two mSATA 512GB SSD and 1 huge 1TB HDD. It provides massive storage options and delivers super fast performance of 1000MB/s and 850MB/s read/write rate for gamers with mSATA SSD super RAID 0 technology supported. Use the power of Raid 0 technology to your advantage for co-op or sharing games, giving gamers an experience like never before.

Dynamic Sound, Truly Amazing
The unique 4 Dual-channel Stereo Speakers are designed to provide dynamic and realistic sound effects, along with a subwoofer that boosts the deep, punchy bass. The result is a high-fidelity audio experience that is perfect for gaming and multimedia.

Rear Dual Air Vent Design Provides Effective Cooling
The P25W adopts a unique dual heat sink design with dual air vents (one for the CPU and the other for the GPU), increasing its gaming stability. The unique venting system is able to effectively keep the laptop from overheating despite the powerful features under the hood in this machine.

Specification
- Display: 15.6", 1920*1080 Full HD
- Processor Type: Intel Core i7 4710MQ
- Processor Cores: 4 (8 Threads)
- Processor Clock Speed: 2.40GHz (3.40GHz Turbo Mode)
- Hard Drive Supplied: 1 x 1000GB
- Hard Drive Size: 1000GB
- Solid State Drive: 256GB SSD x 2
- Hard Drive Speed: 7200RPM
- Memory Supplied: 2 x 8GB
- Memory Size: 16GB
- Memory Type: DDR3L
- Memory Speed: 1600
- Memory Socket: 2 x SO-DIMM
- Max. Memory Support: 16GB
- Operating System: Windows 8.1
- Graphics Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 880M
- Graphics Memory: 8GB GDDR 5
- Chipset: Intel HM87 Express
- Optical Drive: BluRay ReWritable Drive
- Microphone: Built-in
- LAN: 10/100/1000Mbps
- Wireless: 802.11 ac
- Bluetooth: v4.0
- USB 3.0 Port(s): 2
- eSATA/USB 2.0 Port(s): 1
- HDMI Port(s): 1
- VGA Port(s): 1
- Microphone Jack(s): 1
- Headphone Jack(s): 1
- LAN Port(s): 1
- Card Reader: SD
- Web Camera:1.0MP
- Keyboard: Backlight LED
- Dimension: 392 x 263 x 32.1~38.3mm
- Battery: Li-ion 8-cell, 5700mAh, 86.18Wh
- Product Weight (g): ~2.6Kgs
- Warranty: 2 Years

Was [£1499.99] Inc. VAT

Only £1,199.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

The original RRP on this unit was close to £2000, now it is £1199 for a laptop with GTX 880M 8GB which I believe outperforms GTX 970M, it features i7 processor, 16GB RAM and 2x256GB SSD and 1TB HDD. Making it the best value for money laptop we sell considering the specification and performance. :)

AORUS Rep
Vendor Rep
The 880m does in no way outperform the 970m Gibbo. Best to check before putting things like that.

Good price though.

Its actually very close,,,

ON 3dMark11 benchmark

GTX880M scores approx. 8,500

GTX970M scores approx. 9,000

So about 6% difference.

Either way the spec of the P25X @ £1,199 is "probably" the best spec and performance on offer anywhere today...

Regards,

Gigabyte UK NB Team

Associate
Agreed, its a stonking price! Just don't like (however unintentional) false advertising.

However, Gibbo is a great man. I buy from OcUk because of his unique perspective and the company that gives all to their customers and will continue to do so because of it!

Man of Honour
Heh I remember when I was buying a laptop with a GTX260m a few years back - looking at laptop GPUs you'd see good reviews then find that most of the manufacturers were actually putting in a model with like say 64bit DDR2 VRAM compared to the 256bit DDR3 in the review :|

Always best to double check laptop specs :S

Associate
For what it's worth, I think the sweet spot is £600. If gigabyte could bring their quality to that price range with say, a high spec i5 or a low spec i7 and a gtx 960 then I'd be all over it. A 15 inch laptop without the ssd's and extras would be a big seller IMO.
8Gb ram is plenty, it would be good if they offered an OS free system too, as most of us have one in the cupboard.

Soldato
Not a bad price, but expensive in the first instance.

Benefits for MQ as as opposed to HQ processor that's BGA.

GPU will allow for mid/high settings. Is that an MXM card?

Soldato
Hi oweneades,

Have a hunt around and we are sure there are reviews out there

Here is one that has some other benchmarks:

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Gigabyte-P25X-v2-Notebook-Review.125114.0.html

Hope that helps,

Regards,

Gigabyte UK NB Team

Sorry I should have said that I am coming from the viewpoint of owning a gaming laptop with a 780M (880M) clocking in at 1000/6000.

I would expect the 970M and 880M to trade blows in games with the former beating the latter in pointless synthetics.

Back
Top Bottom