• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

• Insane Realtime Destruction And Physics - CryEngine 2014 •

Soldato
His specs: Just thought would be nice to ask him what he was running.

CPU: i5 3570k @4.5Ghz- 4.8Ghz Turbo
GPU: R9 290
Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Gene z77
RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP
PSU: Corsair AX750 80 Plus Gold Fully Modular
SSD: 250GB Kingston 500MB/S Read and Write
CPU Cooler: Antek Kuhler H20 920
Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer

Soldato
im not sure if people are missing the point, its not meant to "look" good, its meant to show the physics and interaction between objects

it can be made to look good later

Soldato
I find the one where the aircraft wing went through it interesting. You were left with half of the board floating in mid-air. Physics win. ;)

But I agree, some good potential here. Not really the most inspiring way to show the technology off though.

Soldato
The geometry/mash/whatever is quite nice, reminds me of the snowdrop engine. If you take out frostbyte and considering there aren't going to be anymore Red Faction games, this could be something nice going on. However, developers still need to put that extra love into it and at least compared the physix, it will run on all hardware.

Back
Top Bottom