Insurance renewal / breakdown

Soldato
Hi all,
That time of year - insurance renewal time.

Are Mackenzie and Hodgeson any good? They came out nearly cheapest but included breakdown and legal. Breakdown any good with them?

With bikesure currently, last year 1yrs no class, £240. This year, 2 years no claims it's £250. Rang them up to see if they price match the £195 but they'd only come to £235.

MCE weren't bad either but heard they were dire if you need to claim.

What's the best breakdown company? Cheapest but best bang for your buck.

Soldato
Hi all,
That time of year - insurance renewal time.

Are Mackenzie and Hodgeson any good? They came out nearly cheapest but included breakdown and legal. Breakdown any good with them?

With bikesure currently, last year 1yrs no class, £240. This year, 2 years no claims it's £250. Rang them up to see if they price match the £195 but they'd only come to £235.

MCE weren't bad either but heard they were dire if you need to claim.

What's the best breakdown company? Cheapest but best bang for your buck.

I usually run a confused (or the like) quote for insurance. At renewal in October, I found that my present insurer were offering the same policy for £80 less, than what my renewal amount was; even calling them, they could only shave £35 off the cost of the renewal quote! I took out the new policy and stopped the other auto-renewing; saving myself £80 and stayed with the same bunch (Hastings)!

As for breakdown, prior to buying the new bike, I have always used Green Flag - never had an issue with them at all.

Back
Top Bottom