• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

INTEL 9th GEN 9900K, 9700K & 9600K IN STOCK & WE SHIP TO AMERICA (USA) WITHIN 2-5 DAYS!!

OcUK Staff
Hi there

To answer some questions for our American friends, yes we do ship to USA, one customer based in Washington DC got his 9900K two days after placing his order with us. :)

Our shopping cart/basket will also remove the VAT for you once you check out, which makes the product 20% cheaper instantly for those purchasing within USA.

As of right now we have following inventories:

9900K Retail: Stock due today and next week! (1pc per customer)
9900K Tray: 1100+ in stock (1pc per customer)
9700K Retail: Stock due today and next week, should be plenty to spare! (1pc per customer)
9700K Tray: 500+ in stock (1pc per customer)
9600K Retail: 250+ in stock (1pc per customer)
9600K Tray: 1000+ in stock (1pc per customer)

For our US customers we recommend you take tray product, due to the carton size been small and the weight low it means the shipping cost is very low and it also means US customs won't delay your shipment if at all, our stock normally lands within 2-5 days from shipping from here into USA.

We generally use DHL worldwide who are reliable and quick!

All our 9th gen processors ship with an electronic code for the Intel Starter pack which includes the latest Call of Duty 4 PC game and as some of our US customers are discovering, yes we do ship our items with candy (Haribo). ;)

Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6GHz (Coffee Lake) Socket LGA1151 Processor - OEM @ £499.99 exc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Inte...e-Socket-LGA1151-Processor-OEM-CP-65K-IN.html

CM8068403873914, Hyper-Threading Technology, 3.60GHz Clock Speed, 5.0GHz Single Core Max Turbo, 16mb Cache, 95W TDP, Dual Channel DDR4 Controller, 1 Year Warranty, OcUK Ships worldwide including USA.

Only £499.99 exc VAT - Approx $650 USD

ORDER NOW

Intel Core i7-9700K 3.6GHz (Coffee Lake) Socket LGA1151 Processor - OEM @ £366.66 exc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Inte...e-Socket-LGA1151-Processor-OEM-CP-65M-IN.html

CM8068403874212, 3.60GHz Clock Speed, 4.9GHz Single Core Max Turbo, 12mb Cache, 95W TDP, Dual Channel DDR4 Controller, 1 Year Warranty, OcUK Ships worldwide including USA.

Only £366.66 exc VAT - Approx $475 USD

ORDER NOW

Intel Core i5-9600K 3.7GHz (Coffee Lake) Socket LGA1151 Processor - OEM @ £224.99 exc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Inte...e-Socket-LGA1151-Processor-OEM-CP-65P-IN.html

CM8068403874404, 3.70GHz Clock Speed, 4.6GHz Single Core Max Turbo, 9mb Cache, 95W TDP, Dual Channel DDR4 Controller, 1 Year Warranty, OcUK Ships worldwide including USA.

Only £224.99 exc VAT - Approx $290 USD

ORDER NOW

Intel Starter Pack - Call of Duty 4 Black OPS, Killing Floor 2, Evasion & Adobe Bundle @ £149.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/

Intel Starter Pack enthusiast speciality bundle including Call of Duty 4 Black OPS, Killing Floor 2, Evasion and Adobe games/software FREE with qualifying Intel processors.

Only £149.99 inc VAT - FREE with all 9th gen processors!

ORDER NOW

A big thank you to our American friends for placing orders past and future with us, we know its a big step to order from a foreign country, but you will get your goods quick and Overclockers UK prides itself for been the very best when it comes to customer service and of course your buying from experts who know the product and can provide you with technology support should you need it via phone, webnote, email, livechat and these forums. We are the experts! :)

So no matter where in America you are, place your orders, Washington, California, Texas, New York, Atlanta, Vegas, Alabama, Seattle, San Jose, we got you covered.

Soldato
I was lost when you stated America, thanks for clarifying its actually the USA.. don't ship to Texa's apparently they use 9900K for target practise

OcUK Staff
OP
I was lost when you stated America, thanks for clarifying its actually the USA.. don't ship to Texa's apparently they use 9900K for target practise

Haha its all done for the SEO and google searches, just gets us spotted more and more traffic on the webshop. :)

Associate
Hi there

As of right now we have following inventories:

9900K Retail: Stock due today and next week! (1pc per customer)
9900K Tray: 1100+ in stock (1pc per customer)

Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6GHz (Coffee Lake) Socket LGA1151 Processor - OEM @ £499.99 exc VAT
CM8068403873914, Hyper-Threading Technology, 3.60GHz Clock Speed, 5.0GHz Single Core Max Turbo, 16mb Cache, 95W TDP, Dual Channel DDR4 Controller, 1 Year Warranty, OcUK Ships worldwide including USA.

Intel Starter Pack - Call of Duty 4 Black OPS, Killing Floor 2, Evasion & Adobe Bundle @ £149.99 inc VAT
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/

Intel Starter Pack enthusiast speciality bundle including Call of Duty 4 Black OPS, Killing Floor 2, Evasion and Adobe games/software FREE with qualifying Intel processors.

Hello
I have paid an i9 on Caseking.de which is the same company as you.
The purchase was made on October 11 at € 650 (570 GBP)
I assume that the availability dates of the i9 retail are the same in Caseking.de and in Overclokers uk, and next week I will have my product.
I am worried that retailers want to cancel the first sales to resell the units at a higher price in the near future.
This is something very shady and a trade infraction. When you start with speculation, the behaviors are governed by greed and rules and laws are forgotten in order to act unfairly.
Should I be worried that my agreement will be broken or will they just never give me the product so that I give up?
There is some way to get the microprocessor without problems?

OcUK Staff
OP
Hello
I have paid an i9 on Caseking.de which is the same company as you.
The purchase was made on October 11 at € 650 (570 GBP)
I assume that the availability dates of the i9 retail are the same in Caseking.de and in Overclokers uk, and next week I will have my product.
I am worried that retailers want to cancel the first sales to resell the units at a higher price in the near future.
This is something very shady and a trade infraction. When you start with speculation, the behaviors are governed by greed and rules and laws are forgotten in order to act unfairly.
Should I be worried that my agreement will be broken or will they just never give me the product so that I give up?
There is some way to get the microprocessor without problems?

We honour all backorders on a first served basis, you will get your CPU.

Soldato
Are Intel's supply woes so bad that US customer may start sourcing from the UK now?
This is really quite amazing.

Well done OcUK for spotting the potential marketplace.

Back
Top Bottom