• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Intel Celeron laptop okay for VoIP and video?

Soldato
I've spotted a Celeron based machine which I want to use for email, general surfing, voip and video over the net.

I know some of the video over the net apps can quite processor intensive - woud an entry-level machine in the £400 price range be up to the job?

Caporegime
FunkyT said:
I've spotted a Celeron based machine which I want to use for email, general surfing, voip and video over the net.

I know some of the video over the net apps can quite processor intensive - woud an entry-level machine in the £400 price range be up to the job?

Yeah should work without a problem if you're buying new. Especially if its a Celeron-M based on Dothan/Core architecture.

What clockspeed is the CPU?

Soldato
OP
Thanks for the helpful replies. I don't know the exact spec of the machine but will forward the information to the interested parties :)

Back
Top Bottom