Intel® Solid State Drive Toolbox

Associate
Hey, i am just wondering if anyone has any experience with this program. If i want to install a newer version of 'Intel® Solid State Drive Toolbox' do i just install the old version & 'Intel® Update Manager'? If i click check for updates within the program it just takes me to there website.

Long story short just wondering if you can install over the top of the old version.

Soldato
IIRC you can but it will just uninstall the older version before installing the new one. I believe if you start it up and its connected to the internet it will prompt you to update like Samsung Magician does.

Hellooo in Derby as well. :)

Associate
OP
IIRC you can but it will just uninstall the older version before installing the new one. I believe if you start it up and its connected to the internet it will prompt you to update like Samsung Magician does.

Hellooo in Derby as well. :)
There is no prompt, it just has a button which displays 'check for update' and then just opens an internet page. Ahh hello another fellow Derby tech head ^^.

Soldato
Weird, That said I stopped using when we started using Samsung SSDS.

Been doing this stuff for years. Used to run a shop in Derby. I work for a Workstation builder on Pride Park... :)

Back
Top Bottom