• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Intel to launch 6 core Coffee Lake-S CPUs & Z370 chipset 5 October 2017

Associate
CPU prices back up here, but no stock info, hoping it appears at 3pm.

8100 139 CHF £108
8350k 209 CHF £162
8400 same as above
8600K 296 CHF £230
8700 351 CHF £272
8700K 415 CHF £325

Prices favours me due to the exchange rate, for comparison, a 7700k is the same price as the 8600k.
You mean at 2PM. 3PM European time. 9AM US ET

Soldato
I am after purchasing a full system for a build for my cousin.

Any idea when 8700K's and a decent motherboard will be available from? I would be happy to pre-order, but I don't know pricing or specifics on models, or when they might be available. Am I best calling up and speaking to a member of staff?

Cheers,
Nathan.

Associate
£464?! I'd rather have a 7820x to be fair.

If this is a sign of what's going to come at OCUK and other retailers I certainly won't be buying....

I paid £356 incl next day delivery, seems to have gone up to £465 directly after though :S

They're trying it on. What you paid is decent, and what I'd expect.

But no offence, but anyone who pays nearly 500 quid for the 8700k is nuts.

Associate
I am after purchasing a full system for a build for my cousin.

Any idea when 8700K's and a decent motherboard will be available from? I would be happy to pre-order, but I don't know pricing or specifics on models, or when they might be available. Am I best calling up and speaking to a member of staff?

Cheers,
Nathan.
Yes call up and go through it on the phone, 1 page back 8Pack said as much for pre-built systems.

Associate
The guy who wants to buy a full system sorry I don't have time to check right now who you are. Call our sales tell them what you need. Pay for it I will make sure you have a CPU of what ever speed you require. Anyone else also for full systems call up and it will be done.

That was me, I can fully appreciate how busy you are (especially today), I did mean a full system like this one. Cannot see any updated one's with new cpu and motherboards.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/infi...-watercooled-extreme-gaming-pc-fs-453-oe.html

Associate
With stock this low I bet there will be quite a few people buying and then selling at massively inflated prices.

Yeah, I think you're right. There's already someone selling one for 800 quid lol.

I reckon retailers have probably got less than 100 units (much less if other retailers abroad stock inventories are anything to go by).

I still think anyone willing to pay the inflated prices is crazy, especially if they already have skylake or kaby lake, but each to their own and it doesn't directly effect me so I won't make any more comments about it.

Back
Top Bottom