• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Introducing the Asus Sapphire 6800XT crossbreed by OCUK

Associate
OP
I know, i'm slow to the mark like AMD/Nvidia

And my signature truly reflects the current situation with pricing.

Caporegime
What a crap time to be a PC enthusiast. Probably going to get a laptop and go full console soon.

Associate
OP
If my Steam library didn't have over 300 games on it, then I'd probably move over to console as well. PC is getting screwed year on year.

exactly, the games i've invested into......just hurts bad :'(

Got an amd 5950x so would feel an even bigger mug giving up

Soldato
No one should be paying anything over £700 for any of the AIB cards. Only way to teach these companies a lesson.

Associate
No but I bloody would!!!!!!!!!!!

:p
haha:D

The market doesn't care, the market does what it want's, no means yes to the market, the hole in your wallet will never be the same again #2020 :D:D:D.

I really should drink less black coffee in the morning :)

Soldato
No one should be paying anything over £700 for any of the AIB cards. Only way to teach these companies a lesson.

Absolutely.

However the flip side is you may learn the lesson that you declining to purchase doesn't stop the cards selling out.

Top Bottom