** INTRODUCING THE LATEST CASES IN THE KOLINK RANGE - THE CASTLE & THE NIMBUS **

OcUK Staff
Available for order today, we have a pair of new Kolink cases - Castle and Nimbus. The Castle joins the Stronghold family of cases with a sleek front panel design with side venting, alongside a tempered glass side panel with hinges for easy access. 2 x 120mm fans are included as standard, with space for 350mm VGA cards, 160mm CPU Coolers, 180mm PSU's along with 240mm radiators at the front and top of the chassis. There's USB3 on the front panel and space for ATX motherboards. For those looking for a subtle case with nice features that doesn't break the bank, the Castle is a strong choice.

Next up we have the Nimbus, a Midi Tower with a brushed aluminium effect front panel, with a mesh cutout including an ARGB 'halo' surround that is compatible with both motherboards with a 3-Pin header or can be controlled using the RGB button on the I/O. This allows for both good airflow into the case whilst giving those RGB lovers their fix. Elsewhere we have a full tempered glass side panel, a rear 120mm fan, support for 240mm radiators on the front/top panel, 325mm VGA cards and 160mm CPU coolers, along with ATX motherboard support, USB3.0 port on the I/O and dust filters on the front/top/bottom of the case.

Once again, both cases offer a great suite of features and looks at attractive pricepoints, and are available to order today!

Kolink Castle Midi Tower Case - Black @ £42.95 inc VAT

Stylish Midi-Tower for motherboards up to ATX, Hinged door in Tempered Glass, 2x 120mm fans pre-installed, Up to 6 fans possible, 2x Radiators up to 240 mm, 3x 3,5/2,5" slots, Removable dust filter

Only £42.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Kolink Nimbus RGB Midi Tower Case - Black @ £46.99 inc VAT

Stylish Midi-Tower for motherboards up to ATX, Tempered glass side panel, 1x 120 mm Fan pre-installed, Addressable RGB strip with motherboard control, 2x Radiators up to 240 mm, 3x 3,5/2,5"-Slots

Only £46.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
The castle looks like two of my cases - a Zalman and an Antec and I like them both. I am sure that the castle will be a reasonable case for a reasonable cost.

I like the look of the LED button on the top of the case for the Nimbus - so easy to change the colours. That I one of the reasons why I like my Antec case - it has switches on the top to control front, back and top fan speeds.

Back
Top Bottom