iOS vs android apps

Soldato
The only way to get push notifications is to log into your account on a Blackberry, enable notifications on there, then go back to your android phone.

I know, it sounds ridiculous, but it works.

Ah I had heard that before somewhere! Had forgotten about that.

It is ridiculous, but does sound plausible. :)

I'll try it on a mate's BlackBerry.

Soldato
The only way to get push notifications is to log into your account on a Blackberry, enable notifications on there, then go back to your android phone.

I know, it sounds ridiculous, but it works.

Never worked for me on my SGS but it works fine on my S2 its a bit hit and miss with the notification on android.

Man of Honour
Better than Chrome on Android?

Not trolling, it is a serious question?

Yes, I think so. I like the way it works and handles fonts for the sites I visit.

It hasn't been replicated on Android yet but Chrome is very good and isn't far off.

Caporegime
The WP7 version seem's quite good at giving me my notifications. The App itself however is absolutely pants.

Good job the People/Me tiles are so good really.

I was going to say the opposite. :p

The design is great and the push notifications seem to work all the time. The only issue I have with is is it seems to have a limit on the number of lines you can type in a message before it stops scrolling down when you type, leading to some rather awkward typing and hoping you're doing it right!

Soldato
I was going to say the opposite. :p

The design is great and the push notifications seem to work all the time. The only issue I have with is is it seems to have a limit on the number of lines you can type in a message before it stops scrolling down when you type, leading to some rather awkward typing and hoping you're doing it right!

I've no problems with the design, it looks great.. But it is so incredibly slow!

Back
Top Bottom