Ipad - Movies - Help a newbie

Sam

Sam

Soldato
Guys

Not long had my ipad but need some help, if i have a film say in AVI how can i put this on my ipad. Do i need some kind of conversion software and if so where can i get this.

Thank you

Sam

Soldato
^oh I didn't realise that, I just assumed it still had to have the movies converted. How do you get them onto the iPad then? Through iTunes?

Associate
get avplayerhd, open itunes, once your ipad is plugged in go to the apps tab and scroll down to the bottom, vlivk on avplayerhd and drag+drop files into the box

Associate
Likely that you wont keep them on there after they've been watched though, given the size of the storage I never do that, just put some stuff on to watch, then when I've gone through it all I just delete it and get more. I use Flexplayer rather than AV Player. Works in the same way an not had any issues with it as well.

Associate
Hi Sam, there are some basic infoes you should clear:
What video&audis formats iPad support
To get contents such as videos, Pictures, Apps usually use iTunes library to transfer to iPad, of course you also could use some other programs to do this.
Just as said above, you could use the AV player to play many videos, and of course you could use handbrake to convert videos/DVD movies for iPad.

Back
Top Bottom