iPhone 6 + screen coming away from the body

Man of Honour
My other half's iPhone 6 + has an issue where the screen itself is coming away from the body at the top of the phone. She's broken the screen before at had it replaced by the 'local' type shops, no doubt the reason why it's coming apart.

Are they easy to fix back in place? It only has to last until September so there isn't much point in paying full money for a repair.

Soldato
Yeah incredibly easy, just undo the 2 screws at the bottom, lift screen out (may need a suction cup on the front bottom of the screen)........gently lift *there is thin fragile cables so go steady*

Then to put it back in, insert the top of the screen under the 'hook' of the screen edge, and gently press down on both sides working your way back to the bottom.

The top of the screen has 2 plastic 'hooks' if u get me and it slides under the frame around the edge of the phone, if dropped enough it can pop out, dont force it back in otherwise ull snap the hooks, do what i just said above.

Associate
Yeah incredibly easy, just undo the 2 screws at the bottom, lift screen out (may need a suction cup on the front bottom of the screen)........gently lift *there is thin fragile cables so go steady*

Then to put it back in, insert the top of the screen under the 'hook' of the screen edge, and gently press down on both sides working your way back to the bottom.

The top of the screen has 2 plastic 'hooks' if u get me and it slides under the frame around the edge of the phone, if dropped enough it can pop out, dont force it back in otherwise ull snap the hooks, do what i just said above.
where did u get the screwdrivers from? i had a set delivered from ebay yesterday and they dont fit the screwheads.

really need to fix my sons iphone 5s as the screen is quite bad the way its popped up/out

Back
Top Bottom